Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libxml2 documentation
Top Forums Programming libxml2 documentation Post 302367181 by broli on Sunday 1st of November 2009 07:08:01 PM
Old 11-01-2009
libxml2 documentation

i need to read/write a xml file in c

i found libxml2, but the documentation is awfull,
im using google but i get most of vb, or c# results

can anyone point me to a introduction tutorial?

actually, any kind of documentation would be ok (just not the oficial The XML C parser and toolkit of Gnome )

thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

libxml2

hi all is libxml2 version dependent? can you please explain about it. thank you in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: munna_dude
2 Replies

2. SuSE

Trying to install libxml2-2.6.31.tar.gz on opensuse 11.0.

Hi I am having the exact same problem. Trying to install libxml2-2.6.31.tar.gz on opensuse 11.0. Opened in terminal and am able to configure and make without any problem. But encounter the following error during make install... --------------------------------------------------------- Making... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravisvp
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

libxml2-dev

Hi again, I use Ubuntu 8.10. I could not install xml-config. Although libxml2-dev is installed, ./configure cannot find xml-config. Help me out please... apprentice (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which version of libxml2?

What method do you use to find out what version of libxml2 one uses on Linux? I have tried the following: $ libxml2 -v libxml2: command not found $ libxml2 --version libxml2: command not found $ which libxml2 $ There is however a /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2.7.5. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
OPENNEBULA(1)							   User Commands						     OPENNEBULA(1)

NAME
OpenNebula - OpenNebula occi-network SYNOPSIS
occi-network <COMMAND> [OPTIONS] [ARGUMENTS] DESCRIPTION
occi-network - Manages virtual networks OPTIONS
--help, -h Show help --username <id>, -U <id> The username of the user --password <key>, -P <key> The password of the user --url <url>, -R <url> Set url as the web service url to use --timeout <seconds>, -T <seconds> Sets a timeout for the http connection --debug, -D Enables verbosity --verbose Show resources in verbose mode COMMANDS
create <occi xml file> creates a new virtual network described by the provided <occi xml file> list lists available virtual networks show <network id> retrieves the OCCI XML representation of the virtual network identified by <network id> update <occi xml file> updates the representation of the network resource represented by the provided <occi xml file> delete <network id> deletes the virtual network idenfitied by <network id> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002-2012, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 OpenNebula 3.4.1 April 2012 OPENNEBULA(1)