Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Thinking about taking a Sun OS Cert Post 302366958 by Sun Fire on Saturday 31st of October 2009 03:07:49 AM
Old 10-31-2009
See the list of topics for SCSA here:

Sun Certified System Administrator (SCSA)

and see how familiar you are with these topics, and then you can decide.

If you can afford it, I suggest you take a SUN training course, it's really useful Smilie

Good luck !

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Newbie thinking of Unix

Hey all, I am currently using XP , i want to change OS cos i hate MS and im woundering what kind of OS UNIX is? and will it run on a IMB 100% Compatible PC? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: project_glen
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Have Win98/WinXp..Thinking about Unix!!

I presently have three partitions; one is win. 98(10gig) and the the other xp(10gig). While one more partition that I use as storage(of 20gig). My question is, if I decide to format/remove win. 98 and install unix...would it be possible to do so without disrupting the Winxp....and also, as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: templer
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

thinking on a BIOS upgrade

Hello, I got a computer in which I decided to change RAM memory cards. These (2) RAMs are: Brand: Crucial Technology DDR Ram 266 Mhz and when I ran memtest86 tool, both of them have errors. So I decided to change them and purchase a new ones. I bought: Brand: Patriot DDR RAM 512 Mb 266... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: inhaki
2 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Thinking about putting in a new hard drive

I'm thinking about putting in a new hard drive in my mac book. right now its 250 gb, i want a 750 gb hd. The hard drive I'm looking at is made by MCE Technologies. It spins at 5400 rpm. Its a SATA drive. I just wanted to know if anyone was familiar with this drive. I plan on running linux and I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Thinking of career change to software development

I'm currently administering applications and unix OS. Have no IT degree, learned on the job over last 6-7 years. Have good shell scripting skills, basic perl, know some apache, mysql, sql etc. I enjoy scripting, setting up scripts to use in conjunction with databases and apache etc. I think... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies
FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)							 1						       FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)

fann_train_epoch - Train one epoch with a set of training data

SYNOPSIS
float fann_train_epoch (resource $ann, resource $data) DESCRIPTION
Train one epoch with the training data stored in data. One epoch is where all of the training data is considered exactly once. This function returns the MSE error as it is calculated either before or during the actual training. This is not the actual MSE after the training epoch, but since calculating this will require to go through the entire training set once more. It is more than adequate to use this value during training. The training algorithm used by this function is chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm(3) function. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. RETURN VALUES
The MSE, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_data(3), fann_test_data(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_set_training_algorithm(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)