Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Thinking about taking a Sun OS Cert Post 302366956 by incredible on Saturday 31st of October 2009 03:03:55 AM
Old 10-31-2009
There is more just to SCSA. That alone can't get you a good job.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Newbie thinking of Unix

Hey all, I am currently using XP , i want to change OS cos i hate MS and im woundering what kind of OS UNIX is? and will it run on a IMB 100% Compatible PC? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: project_glen
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Have Win98/WinXp..Thinking about Unix!!

I presently have three partitions; one is win. 98(10gig) and the the other xp(10gig). While one more partition that I use as storage(of 20gig). My question is, if I decide to format/remove win. 98 and install unix...would it be possible to do so without disrupting the Winxp....and also, as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: templer
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

thinking on a BIOS upgrade

Hello, I got a computer in which I decided to change RAM memory cards. These (2) RAMs are: Brand: Crucial Technology DDR Ram 266 Mhz and when I ran memtest86 tool, both of them have errors. So I decided to change them and purchase a new ones. I bought: Brand: Patriot DDR RAM 512 Mb 266... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: inhaki
2 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Thinking about putting in a new hard drive

I'm thinking about putting in a new hard drive in my mac book. right now its 250 gb, i want a 750 gb hd. The hard drive I'm looking at is made by MCE Technologies. It spins at 5400 rpm. Its a SATA drive. I just wanted to know if anyone was familiar with this drive. I plan on running linux and I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Thinking of career change to software development

I'm currently administering applications and unix OS. Have no IT degree, learned on the job over last 6-7 years. Have good shell scripting skills, basic perl, know some apache, mysql, sql etc. I enjoy scripting, setting up scripts to use in conjunction with databases and apache etc. I think... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies
Exacct::Object::Item(3PERL)				      Perl Library Functions				       Exacct::Object::Item(3PERL)

NAME
Exacct::Object::Item - exacct item manipulation SYNOPSIS
use Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object; my $ea_item = Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Item->new( &EXT_UINT64 | &EXC_DEFAULT | &EXD_PROC_PID, $$); DESCRIPTION
This module is used for manipulating libexacct(3LIB) data Items. A libexacct Item is represented as an opaque reference blessed into the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Item class, which is a subclass of the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object class. The underlying libexacct data types are mapped onto Perl types as follows: libexacct type Perl internal type EXT_UINT8 IV (integer) EXT_UINT16 IV (integer) EXT_UINT32 IV (integer) EXT_UINT64 IV (integer) EXT_DOUBLE NV (double) EXT_STRING PV (string) EXT_RAW PV (string) EXT_EXACCT_OBJECT Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object subclass Constants None. Functions None. Class methods Class methods include those inherited from the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object base class, plus the following: new($catalog, $value) This method creates and returns a new Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Item. The catalog tag can be either an integer or a Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Catalog. This catalog tag controls the conversion of the Perl value to the correspond- ing Perl exacct data type as described in the table above. If the catalog tag has a type field of EXT_EXACCT_OBJECT, the value must be a reference to either an Item or a Group object and the passed object is recursively copied and stored inside the new Item. Because the returned Item is constant, it is impossible, for example, to create an Item representing CPU seconds and subsequently modify its value or change its catalog value. This behavior is intended to prevent mismatches between the catalog tag and the data value. Object methods Object methods are those inherited from the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object. Exports None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWpl5u | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Exacct(3PERL), Exacct::Catalog(3PERL), Exacct::File(3PERL), Exacct::Object(3PERL), Exacct::Object::Group(3PERL), libexacct(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 1 Dec 2002 Exacct::Object::Item(3PERL)