Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Typo in man file??
Operating Systems Solaris Typo in man file?? Post 302366913 by vgersh99 on Friday 30th of October 2009 06:24:56 PM
Old 10-30-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by solaris_user
Following the posted link...:
Code:
PS(1)			      Linux User's Manual			 PS(1)

I don't believe that was the OP's question...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

man format file

hello How can i make a man file from a plain text file, what command should use? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: trynew
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

BASH Command Line Typo -- Can't Get Out

Hi Sorry to post a bit of an "I'm an idiot" post, but I did a typing error and typed "ls 'l" instead of "ls -l". This seems to have made me enter some sort of mode or other that I can't seem to be able to get out of. The new line prompt is > (if that helps). Sorry for posting such a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Viola
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How to search man page (pdf file)

I'm not sure is it just only me or something. I try to download man page documentation from SUN.COM. However, it seems I can't search what I looking for in SUN man page. I try to search "passwd" but it return me a word "less" why this pdf can't search or is it require specific plugin to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smith
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is this a typo in my Book?

I'm currently learning Bash scripting from a book and the following example is given, but I think there is a typo in the variable assignment for the variable file. $ cat test5 #!/bin/bash # reading values from a file file=“states” ( shouldn't this be file=`cat states` assuming you... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: Riker1204
23 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

man command output to a txt file

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I am trying to outut the man command output into a text file which will help me for future reference. 2.... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hariniiyer300
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Typo in sample script from book?

Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I apologize in advance if I did something wrong here. I am pretty stumped here as I am still getting the error message, "./comc1.sh: test: argument expected." after executing the script itself. Here's the script file I modified: I tried executing line 4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ConcealedKnight
1 Replies
cgi_cs_init(3)							     cgi/cgi.h							    cgi_cs_init(3)

NAME
cgi_cs_init - initialize CS parser with the CGI defaults SYNOPSIS
#include <cgi/cgi.h> NEOERR *cgi_cs_init(CGI *cgi, CSPARSE **cs); ARGUMENTS
cgi - a pointer a CGI struct allocated with cgi_init cs - a pointer to a CS struct pointer DESCRIPTION
cgi_cs_init initializes a CS parser with the CGI HDF context, and registers the standard CGI filters RETURN VALUE
cs - the allocated/initialized CS struct SEE ALSO
cgi_debug_init(3), cgi_parse(3), cgi_destroy(3), cgi_js_escape(3), cgi_html_escape_strfunc(3), cgi_register_strfuncs(3), cgi_output(3), parse_rfc2388(3), cgi_url_validate(3), open_upload(3), cgi_cs_init(3), cgi_url_escape_more(3), cgi_html_strip_strfunc(3), cgi_neo_error(3), cgi_redirect(3), cgi_filehandle(3), cgi_register_parse_cb(3), cgi_url_escape(3), cgi_init(3), cgi_redirect_uri(3), cgi_cookie_clear(3), cgi_url_unescape(3), cgi_vredirect(3), cgi_display(3), cgi_html_ws_strip(3), cgi_error(3), cgi_cookie_set(3), cgi_text_html_strfunc(3), cgi_cookie_authority ClearSilver 12 July 2007 cgi_cs_init(3)