Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: bus bit blasting
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting bus bit blasting Post 302366908 by peterro on Friday 30th of October 2009 06:11:25 PM
Old 10-30-2009
Parse through the line and get the first:last values.

Code:
for i in $(eval echo "{$first..$last}")
do
  echo assign etc etc $i etc etc etc $i
done

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
FIREWIRE(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					       FIREWIRE(4)

NAME
firewire -- IEEE1394 High-performance Serial Bus SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file: device firewire Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): firewire_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
FreeBSD provides machine-independent bus support and raw drivers for firewire interfaces. The firewire driver consists of two layers: the controller and the bus layer. The controller attaches to a physical bus (like pci(4)). The firewire bus attaches to the controller. Additional drivers can be attached to the bus. Up to 63 devices, including the host itself, can be attached to a firewire bus. The root node is dynamically assigned with a PHY device function. Also, the other firewire bus specific parameters, e.g., node ID, cycle master, isochronous resource manager and bus manager, are dynamically assigned, after bus reset is initiated. On the firewire bus, every device is identified by an EUI 64 address. FILES
/dev/fw0.0 /dev/fwmem0.0 SEE ALSO
fwe(4), fwip(4), fwohci(4), pci(4), sbp(4), eui64(5), fwcontrol(8), kldload(8), sysctl(8) HISTORY
The firewire driver first appeared in FreeBSD 5.0. AUTHORS
The firewire driver was written by Katsushi Kobayashi and Hidetoshi Shimokawa for the FreeBSD project. BUGS
See fwohci(4) for security notes. BSD
April 1, 2006 BSD