Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: bus bit blasting
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting bus bit blasting Post 302366895 by pitagi on Friday 30th of October 2009 05:46:09 PM
Old 10-30-2009
bus bit blasting

I have a file containing bus notations [39:6] which need to be expanded.

Example:

file contains a line like below :

assign gam_ci_raddr[39:6] = `GTTBTOP.gt2gti1.gt2sqidi1.gam_ci_raddr[39:6];

What needed is

assign gam_ci_raddr[39] = `GTTBTOP.gt2gti1.gt2sqidi1.gam_ci_raddr[39];
assign gam_ci_raddr[38] = `GTTBTOP.gt2gti1.gt2sqidi1.gam_ci_raddr[38];
assign gam_ci_raddr[37] = `GTTBTOP.gt2gti1.gt2sqidi1.gam_ci_raddr[37];
assign gam_ci_raddr[6] = `GTTBTOP.gt2gti1.gt2sqidi1.gam_ci_raddr[6];

appreciate the help

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradientNode(3) 	 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework	   MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradientNode(3)

NAME
MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradientNode SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSNNGraphNodes.h> Inherits MPSNNGradientFilterNode. Instance Methods (nonnull instancetype) - initWithSourceGradient:sourceImage:gradientState:kernelWidth:kernelHeight: Class Methods (nonnull instancetype) + nodeWithSourceGradient:sourceImage:gradientState:kernelWidth:kernelHeight: Properties float alpha float beta float delta float p0 float pm float ps NSUInteger kernelWidth NSUInteger kernelHeight Method Documentation - (nonnull instancetype) initWithSourceGradient: (MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) sourceGradient(MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) sourceImage(MPSNNGradientStateNode *__nonnull) gradientState(NSUInteger) kernelWidth(NSUInteger) kernelHeight + (nonnull instancetype) nodeWithSourceGradient: (MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) sourceGradient(MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) sourceImage(MPSNNGradientStateNode *__nonnull) gradientState(NSUInteger) kernelWidth(NSUInteger) kernelHeight Property Documentation - alpha [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of alpha. Default is 0.0 The default value 0.0 is not recommended and is preserved for backwards compatibility. With alpha 0, it performs a local mean subtraction. The MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationNode used with the MPSNNGraph uses 1.0 as a default. - beta [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of beta. Default is 0.5 - delta [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of delta. Default is 1/1024 - (NSUInteger) kernelHeight [read], [nonatomic], [assign] - (NSUInteger) kernelWidth [read], [nonatomic], [assign] - p0 [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of p0. Default is 1.0 - pm [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of pm. Default is 0.0 - ps [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] The value of ps. Default is 1.0 Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSCNNLocalContrastNormalizationGradientNode(3)