Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX decrypt command syntax in AIX Post 302365470 by a1_win on Tuesday 27th of October 2009 07:03:45 AM
Old 10-27-2009
decrypt command syntax in AIX

Hi All,

Could anyone please share decrypt files command syntax in AIX?

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command syntax

Hi, Does anyone knows the command syntax for the following Unix commands: at mount The OS is the Chorus/Mix 4.3 BSD Unix. The "at" command does the following: at a precise date and hour it executes a desirede command. Many thanks !!! Regards, Pedro Pereira (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pmap
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command syntax

Here's my situation. I am trying to move all files from one directory to another. I have the following requirements: 1) Move all files in /myfiles/wip matching pattern "*.tif" to /work/in that are at least 10 minutes old (or older). 2) When the files are moved, they need to be moved into... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsimpg1
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

until command syntax error

Hi there. I spent too much time away from Unix, now I can't remember how to issue a simple until command in ksh :mad: could you tell me what is wrong with the following code sample: export v = "1" until do echo 'executing repeat_until' v = `expr $v + 1` done I've... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 435 Gavea
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command syntax

I want the output to show 2 lines following this line. How do I amend my awk command. Please guide. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax error using do command

i have the following do command: while IFS =: read printer drv IP port do echo -e "$ printer: \ n \ drv: \ t $ drv \ n \ IP: \ t $ IP \ n \ port: \ t $ port \ n \" done < diffs.txt receiving the following error: syntax error at line 37 : `do' unmatched something is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggoliath
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Syntax for own UNIX command

hi All, how can i make my own commamnds for unix shell scripts. lets xmple.. 1-i want to use "down arrow key" for previous runned unix commands. then how to acheive it. 2-Generally TAB --- complete filename or command up to the point of uniqueness ..but here its not working .. I m new to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pradeepcarya
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

to take backup what is the command tell syntax

to take backup what is the command tell syntax (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunilamarnadh
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

ps command syntax

I use hp HP-UX. I want to get vsz of the process . What is the syntax ... /run>ps -help ps: illegal option -- h ps: option requires an argument -- p usage: ps (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alias command syntax

Hi all, I want to add a shortcut "xmll" to my .cshrc file. By using "xmll" I want the following command to be executed: find . -type f -name 'T*.xml' > xml_list.txt BUT: alias xmll 'find . -type f -name 'T*.xml' > xml_list.txt' doesn't work. What is the correct syntax? Thank... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: friend
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax Error in AIX but working in UX

MENU_INTRO(){ date="`date`" HOSTNAME="`hostname`" if ; then cols=$2 else cols=2 fi clear now=`date +%A,%B-%d-%Y@%H:%M:%S` echo " -: INFORMIX DBA MENU :- " echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fedora132010
1 Replies
TclCurl(3)							      TclCurl								TclCurl(3)

NAME
TclCurl: - get a URL with FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP, TELNET, DICT, FILE, LDAP, LDAPS, IMAP, IMAPS, POP, POP3, SMTP, SMTPS and gopher syntax. SYNOPSIS
curl::shareinit shareHandle share ?data? shareHandle unshare ?data? shareHandle cleanup curl::sharestrerror errorCode DESCRIPTION
With the share API, you can have two or more 'easy' handles sharing data among them, so far they can only share cookies and DNS data. curl::shareinit This procedure must be the first one to call, it returns a shareHandle that you need to use to share data among handles using the -share option to the configure command. The init MUST have a corresponding call to cleanup when the operation is completed. RETURN VALUE shareHandle to use. shareHandle share ?data? The parameter specifies a type of data that should be shared. This may be set to one of the values described below: cookies Cookie data will be shared across the easy handles using this shared object. dns Cached DNS hosts will be shared across the easy handles using this shared object. Note that when you use the multi interface, all easy handles added to the same multi handle will share DNS cache by default without this having to be used! shareHandle unshare ?data? This command does the opposite of share. The specified parameter will no longer be shared. Valid values are the same as those for share. sharehandle cleanup Deletes a shared object. The share handle cannot be used anymore after this function has been called. curl::sharestrerror errorCode Returns a string describing the error code passed in the argument. SEE ALSO
curl, TclCurl TclCurl 7.22.0 3 October 2011 TclCurl(3)