Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX decrypt command syntax in AIX Post 302365470 by a1_win on Tuesday 27th of October 2009 07:03:45 AM
Old 10-27-2009
decrypt command syntax in AIX

Hi All,

Could anyone please share decrypt files command syntax in AIX?

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command syntax

Hi, Does anyone knows the command syntax for the following Unix commands: at mount The OS is the Chorus/Mix 4.3 BSD Unix. The "at" command does the following: at a precise date and hour it executes a desirede command. Many thanks !!! Regards, Pedro Pereira (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pmap
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command syntax

Here's my situation. I am trying to move all files from one directory to another. I have the following requirements: 1) Move all files in /myfiles/wip matching pattern "*.tif" to /work/in that are at least 10 minutes old (or older). 2) When the files are moved, they need to be moved into... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsimpg1
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

until command syntax error

Hi there. I spent too much time away from Unix, now I can't remember how to issue a simple until command in ksh :mad: could you tell me what is wrong with the following code sample: export v = "1" until do echo 'executing repeat_until' v = `expr $v + 1` done I've... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 435 Gavea
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command syntax

I want the output to show 2 lines following this line. How do I amend my awk command. Please guide. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax error using do command

i have the following do command: while IFS =: read printer drv IP port do echo -e "$ printer: \ n \ drv: \ t $ drv \ n \ IP: \ t $ IP \ n \ port: \ t $ port \ n \" done < diffs.txt receiving the following error: syntax error at line 37 : `do' unmatched something is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggoliath
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Syntax for own UNIX command

hi All, how can i make my own commamnds for unix shell scripts. lets xmple.. 1-i want to use "down arrow key" for previous runned unix commands. then how to acheive it. 2-Generally TAB --- complete filename or command up to the point of uniqueness ..but here its not working .. I m new to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pradeepcarya
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

to take backup what is the command tell syntax

to take backup what is the command tell syntax (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunilamarnadh
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

ps command syntax

I use hp HP-UX. I want to get vsz of the process . What is the syntax ... /run>ps -help ps: illegal option -- h ps: option requires an argument -- p usage: ps (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alias command syntax

Hi all, I want to add a shortcut "xmll" to my .cshrc file. By using "xmll" I want the following command to be executed: find . -type f -name 'T*.xml' > xml_list.txt BUT: alias xmll 'find . -type f -name 'T*.xml' > xml_list.txt' doesn't work. What is the correct syntax? Thank... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: friend
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Syntax Error in AIX but working in UX

MENU_INTRO(){ date="`date`" HOSTNAME="`hostname`" if ; then cols=$2 else cols=2 fi clear now=`date +%A,%B-%d-%Y@%H:%M:%S` echo " -: INFORMIX DBA MENU :- " echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fedora132010
1 Replies
tpmtoken_protect(1)					      General Commands Manual					       tpmtoken_protect(1)

TPM Management - tpmtoken_protect

NAME
tpmtoken_protect - encrypt or decrypt data using a symmetric key stored in the user's TPM PKCS#11 data store SYNOPSIS
tpmtoken_protect [ OPTION ] DESCRIPTION
tpmtoken_protect will encrypt or decrypt data using a symmetric key that is stored in the user's data store. The key used to protect the data is a 256-bit AES key stored as a private Secret Key PKCS#11 object. The object has the PKCS#11 label attribute of 'User Data Protection Key'. The key is generated by the TPM PKCS#11 implementation when it is needed the first time. Since it is generated as a private object, it is protected by the TPM on the platform. This command requires the '-i' and '-o' command options to be specified. -h, --help Display command usage info. -v, --version Display command version info. -l, --log [none|error|info|debug] Set logging level. -d, --decrypt Perform a decryption operation -e, --encrypt Perform an encryption operation -i, --infile FILE Use FILE as the input to the specified operation -k, --token STRING Use STRING to identify the label of the PKCS#11 token to be used -o, --outfile FILE Use FILE as the output of the specified operation SEE ALSO
tpmtoken_init(1), tpmtoken_import(1), tpmtoken_setpasswd(1), tpmtoken_objects(1) REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <trousers-users@lists.sourceforge.net> TPM Management 2005-04-25 tpmtoken_protect(1)