Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO6: Upgrading nd: no intel gigabit drivers? Post 302365188 by dalek on Monday 26th of October 2009 09:09:13 AM
Old 10-26-2009
Yeah, I just installed the nd package; should I have installed the entire MP? I know one of the reasons pcishort does not see it is because I am running it in Virtual Box, which still has a few issues to be addressed. And that is what I am trying to get working. Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

video drivers for solaris (intel) 5.7

i am looking for video drivers for a hercules stingray 128/3d card running on an HP vectra with solaris i386 version 7. can anyone point me to a download? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thomasaowens
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 drivers for Marvell 88E8001 (Yukon) Gigabit LAN

Hi, Has anybody got Solaris 10 drivers for the Marvell 88E8001 (Yukon) Gigabit LAN? I downloaded the Solaris 7+ drivers from the ASUS website, but they don't seem to work. Has anybody else had any lucK? Thanks, Chris. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: christian_hicks
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Will I lose drivers while upgrading to ten?

I'm running Solaris 8 with a box I just got and it has a VGA connection. Will I lose the VGA driver while upgrading to 10? I don't have a Sun Monitor so if so I'll be screwed. Tia (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PapaPark
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

drivers unix 5.01 is compatible with drivers epson fx-2190

Please, I'm From Argentina, And I Need To Know If The Drivers Of Program Unix, Version 5.01 Is Compatible Whit Drivers Of The Printer Epson Fx-2190 Thanks, And I Hope Yuor Answer. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juan alberghina
0 Replies

5. SCO

Usb To Serial (sco6)

According to sco6 usb supplement, once you install it, you can install a bafo industries (BF-810) in the computer. I have done all that and followed the intructions completely and it shows up using usbprobe and l /dev/usb_ser* Problem is that when I go to mkdev serial, it is not there. Anyone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jn5519
1 Replies

6. SCO

SCO6 NFS Problem mounting Windows resource

Hi, We are testing SCO6 for an upgrade. We currently have a SCO5.0.4 system that mounts a remote directory on a Windows 2000 server. The windows server has 'services for unix' installed to enable the required directory to be mounted on the SCO system. On SCO we run '/etc/mount -v -f NFS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidnagra
2 Replies

7. IP Networking

Gigabit Link throughput

As a rule of thumb in doing calculations, what figure would you use in Mbytes/sec? I know the answer varies grealty on the topolgy of the network but I wonde what newteok engineers use a rough rule of thumb? Many thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: debd
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic on SCO6

Hi all, I am running SCO6 in a VMWare environment. For the past two Sunday's during the system's automatic reboot I have received a Panic and the system has locked up. I have had to power off the VM and back on. I have never run into this sort of thing. Can someone help direct me to where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Carlitos71
1 Replies
DH_BUGFILES(1)							     Debhelper							    DH_BUGFILES(1)

NAME
dh_bugfiles - install bug reporting customization files into package build directories SYNOPSIS
dh_bugfiles [-A] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_bugfiles is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing bug reporting customization files (bug scripts and/or bug control files and/or presubj files) into package build directories. FILES
debian/package.bug-script This is the script to be run by the bug reporting program for generating a bug report template. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package in the package build directory if no other types of bug reporting customization files are going to be installed for the package in question. Otherwise, this file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/script. Finally, the installed script is given execute permissions. debian/package.bug-control It is the bug control file containing some directions for the bug reporting tool. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/control in the package build directory. debian/package.bug-presubj The contents of this file are displayed to the user by the bug reporting tool before allowing the user to write a bug report on the package to the Debian Bug Tracking System. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/presubj in the package build directory. OPTIONS
-A, --all Install debian/bug-* files to ALL packages acted on when respective debian/package.bug-* files do not exist. Normally, debian/bug-* will be installed to the first package only. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/reportbug/README.developers.gz debhelper(1) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu> 9.20120909 2011-09-12 DH_BUGFILES(1)