Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris What update level included fcinfo? Post 302364781 by mike_243us on Friday 23rd of October 2009 09:17:20 PM
Old 10-23-2009
the fcinfo from the patch works with no problem on that release.
I need to update all my systems but I work for a software house and I need to have the odd systems that we might find out in the field.
we have just about all the major versions of all the OS's.

Mike.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Howto upgrade AIX to Level Update 4320-02_AIX_ML

Hi, Installing a new version of PROGRESS DB software 9.1c requires us to upgrade AIX to Level Update 4320-02_AIX_ML ( http://techweb.progress.com/kbase/19779 ) How would a do this savely. This is what i have already. 1) take a system backup. 2) find the level we are on right now. #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: progressdll
1 Replies

2. Solaris

State information from fcinfo

Hi, I'm trying to monitor the status of HBA's using fcinfo. Can someone tell me what other states exist? I've searched everywhere but every single output example from fcinfo command has the "state: online". I'm hoping that there are more states than either online and offline (something like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jake_won
1 Replies

3. AIX

Technology Level update errors

Hello, I recently did an update from 5300-0-0 to 5300-05-06. When I run lppchk -v I get the following errors: # lppchk -v lppchk: The following filesets need to be installed or corrected to bring the system to a consistent state: invscout.rte 2.1.0.0 (not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkranes
4 Replies

4. AIX

Update technology level

Hello I update one lpar from TL03 to TL06 reboot and check with lppchk -v, errpt and everything looks fine then I commit my fileset and I update to TL08-04. The installation was ok. I reboot my machine again check with lppchk -v and errpt and its ok, but when I type oslevel -s I get this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10. fcinfo hba-port shows adapter not Found

I understand that fcinfo hba-port should show information(WWN, HBA vendor, etc..) but my result show "No adapter found". If I used grep -i 'version' /var/adm/messages* then I see my installed HBA (QLogic FCode at 2.00.09).. I am wondering why and what I had failed to install? Thanks in advance.... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: Y4Net
23 Replies

6. Solaris

Few things related to HBA port & fcinfo command

Hi Gurus I need to know few things related to HBA port & fcinfo command I have a server where there are 4 HBA ports cards are their. Out of 4 ports 2 are in use & 2 are not in use when I check it physicall. Now I want to know the command through which I can get information about all above... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
6 Replies

7. Solaris

Difference between run level & init level

what are the major Difference Between run level & init level (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajaramrnb
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

SSL certificate generation on OS level or application level

We have a RHEL 5.8 server at the production level and we have a Java application on this server. I know of the SSL certificate generation at the OS (RHEL) level but it is implemented on the Java application by our development team using the Java keytool. My doubt is that is the SSL generation can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RHCE
3 Replies

9. AIX

Pre-installation verification before technology level update

Hello, I was trying to upgrade TL on a lab server (test box). I did worked on (few) these type of SP and TL updates in the recent past. I saw the below message for the first time on server. current OS level : 7100-03-01-1341 downloaded the newest/recent fix pack from fix central as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: system.engineer
3 Replies
OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER(3)					      OpenSSL						 OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER(3)

NAME
OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER, SSLeay, SSLeay_version - get OpenSSL version number SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/opensslv.h> #define OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER 0xnnnnnnnnnL #include <openssl/crypto.h> long SSLeay(void); const char *SSLeay_version(int t); DESCRIPTION
OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER is a numeric release version identifier: MMNNFFPPS: major minor fix patch status The status nibble has one of the values 0 for development, 1 to e for betas 1 to 14, and f for release. for example 0x000906000 == 0.9.6 dev 0x000906023 == 0.9.6b beta 3 0x00090605f == 0.9.6e release Versions prior to 0.9.3 have identifiers < 0x0930. Versions between 0.9.3 and 0.9.5 had a version identifier with this interpretation: MMNNFFRBB major minor fix final beta/patch for example 0x000904100 == 0.9.4 release 0x000905000 == 0.9.5 dev Version 0.9.5a had an interim interpretation that is like the current one, except the patch level got the highest bit set, to keep continuity. The number was therefore 0x0090581f. For backward compatibility, SSLEAY_VERSION_NUMBER is also defined. SSLeay() returns this number. The return value can be compared to the macro to make sure that the correct version of the library has been loaded, especially when using DLLs on Windows systems. SSLeay_version() returns different strings depending on t: SSLEAY_VERSION The text variant of the version number and the release date. For example, "OpenSSL 0.9.5a 1 Apr 2000". SSLEAY_CFLAGS The compiler flags set for the compilation process in the form "compiler: ..." if available or "compiler: information not available" otherwise. SSLEAY_BUILT_ON The date of the build process in the form "built on: ..." if available or "built on: date not available" otherwise. SSLEAY_PLATFORM The "Configure" target of the library build in the form "platform: ..." if available or "platform: information not available" otherwise. SSLEAY_DIR The "OPENSSLDIR" setting of the library build in the form "OPENSSLDIR: "..."" if available or "OPENSSLDIR: N/A" otherwise. For an unknown t, the text "not available" is returned. RETURN VALUE
The version number. SEE ALSO
crypto(3) HISTORY
SSLeay() and SSLEAY_VERSION_NUMBER are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER is available in all versions of OpenSSL. SSLEAY_DIR was added in OpenSSL 0.9.7. 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER(3)