Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Not able to connect (ping & http) to windows 2003 (with IIS installed) from Solaris9 Machine(Tomcat) Post 302364361 by aemunathan on Thursday 22nd of October 2009 11:00:55 PM
Old 10-23-2009
Yes....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Connect smbclient to an windows server 2003 with active directory

Hello everybody .. i want connect with smbclient to an windows server 2003 with active directory. Exist a version of samba that can do this? Thank you very much for your time. Good Luck :b: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
3 Replies

2. Solaris

what is the difference between http & Tomcat web server

I do not know the difference between the apache-http and the apche-Tomcat.Is they are differentiated on their version or on their features.:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayaprakash
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Install Windows 2003 R2 on existing Windows 2008

Hi, I am trying to install WIndows 2003 R2 Server on existing Windows 2008 server. When I run the 2003 cd it says no disk found. What can be the problem. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Tomcat Error-HTTP Status code 500

when I typed path http://localhost:8080/MyFirst/HelloWorld in web-browser ,it came up with error HTTP Status 500 - type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivas2828
0 Replies

5. Solaris

How to set password for vnc software installed in windows machine?

i want user to prompt for password when ever he tries to login into solaris box using vnc software. is it possible.. each time the user tries to access a solaris box should be prompted for password. and each user can set his own password for his session? if all the above are possible which... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Change hostID of Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine installed by Virtual Box 4.1.12 on Windows-XP host

Trying to set or modify the randomly set hostID of a Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine that I installed on a Windows-XP host machine (using Virtual Box 4.1.12). I was able to set/modify the hostname of the Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine during installation as well as via the Virtual Box... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt_VB
4 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Steps to connect linux (Ubuntu) machine from windows 7

Hi, Can anyone give me the steps to connect ubuntu from windows7? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: diehard
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Having solaris installed over VM ware machine in windows

I have installed solaris 10 over VM ware in windows machine. now i want to share the files from windows to solaris. how can i do so.. and pls tell if through putty i can access the solaris from windows machine without logging onto VMware. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jain_sharad143
4 Replies

9. Red Hat

Xming Vs ssh connect to RHEL server from Windows machine

I am able to connect a RHEL server from my Windows machine using Putty (via ssh). My question is what is the advantage of using Xming instead of Putty? Is it that Xming would enable a graphical connect from the Windows machine to RHEL server? I hope my question is clear that what is the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: RHCE
9 Replies

10. IP Networking

Cant ping Linux machine from Windows

Hi I have established LAN with the help of D-Link router. I am having 2 desktops ethernet connection managed by this D-Link router. One PC is with Windows 7 OS Second PC is with Redhat Linux 6.1 Both the PCs now stands connected to internet via this D-Link router. I could ping windows PC... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: videsh77
12 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_tomcat - Manages a Tomcat servlet environment instance SYNOPSIS
tomcat [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for Tomcat. It manages a Tomcat instance as a cluster resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
tomcat_name The name of the resource, added as a Java parameter in JAVA_OPTS: -Dname=<tomcat_name> to Tomcat process on start. Used to ensure process is still running and must be unique. (unique, optional, string, no default) script_log Log file, used during start and stop operations. (unique, optional, string, no default) tomcat_stop_timeout Time-out for stop operation. DEPRECATED (optional, integer, no default) tomcat_suspend_trialcount Maximum number of times to retry stop operation before suspending and killing Tomcat. DEPRECATED. Does not retry. (optional, integer, no default) tomcat_user The user who starts Tomcat. (optional, string, default "root") statusurl URL for state confirmation. (optional, string, no default) max_stop_time Number of seconds to wait during a stop before drastic measures (force kill) are used on the tomcat process. This number MUST be less than your cluster stop timeout for the resource. The default value is five seconds before the timeout value of stop operation. When it is over this value, it stops a process in kill commands. This parameter is only effective on Tomcat 6 or later. (optional, integer, no default) java_home Home directory of Java. (required, string, no default) java_opts Java JVM options used on start and stop. (optional, string, no default) catalina_home Home directory of Tomcat. (required, string, no default) catalina_base Instance directory of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_out Log file name of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_pid A PID file name for Tomcat. (unique, optional, string, no default) tomcat_start_script Absolute path to the custom tomcat start script to use. (optional, string, no default) tomcat_start_opts Tomcat start options. (optional, string, no default) catalina_opts Catalina options, for the start operation only. (optional, string, no default) catalina_tmpdir Temporary directory of Tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) catalina_rotate_log Rotate catalina.out flag. (optional, boolean, default NO) catalina_rotatetime catalina.out rotation interval (seconds). (optional, integer, no default) java_endorsed_dirs Java_endorsed_dirs of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) logging_config Logging_config of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) logging_manager Logging_manager of tomcat (unique, optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 60s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120s. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30s. Suggested interval: 10s. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5s. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a tomcat resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_tomcat ocf:heartbeat:tomcat params java_home=string catalina_home=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30s" interval="10s" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/tomcat_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 06/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_TOMCAT(7)