Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shell Script (help me)
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell Script (help me) Post 302364256 by xeco on Thursday 22nd of October 2009 12:11:22 PM
Old 10-22-2009
Shell Script (help me)

Hello!!!

I am doing a project, and i need help, so i would stay very apreciate if anybody help me... sorry for my english.

the project is, havind a .txt and i want to convert it for pdf, so i would like that u help me...
Code:
#!/bin/sh

OLDIFS=$IFS
IFS='
'

File_Out()
{
  for LINHAS in `cat fdados2.txt`
  do
      CURSO=`echo $LINHAS | cut -d'|' -f2`
      LOGIN=`echo $LINHAS | cut -d'|' -f3`
      PPASSE=`echo $LINHAS | cut -d'|' -f4`
      NUMERO=`echo $LINHAS | cut -d'|' -f5`
      NOME=`echo $LINHAS | cut -d'|' -f6`

printf "________________________________________________________" >> fPronto.txt
      printf " \n\n | CURSO:%s  NUMERO:%s \n | LOGIN:%s  PPASSE:%s \n | NOME:%s\n" $CURSO $NUMERO $LOGIN $PPASSE $NOME >> fPronto.txt

done
}

Conteudo_Linhas()
{
  N_LINHAS=$(cat fdados1.txt | wc -l )
  echo " $N_LINHAS Linhas";
}

Dados_Aleatorios()
{

for LINHAS in `cat novo.txt`
  do

NUM=`echo $LINHAS | cut -d'|' -f5`
      printf "\n %s"$NUM >>  novo1.txt

done
}

Ordenar_Dados()              #Esta funcao funciona pq o ficheiro de dados e pequeno, atraves de um ciclo de i(numero de linhas)vezes#
{                         # podiamos ordener qualquer ficheiro de dados #
  J=0
  K=0
  for LINHAS in `cat novo1.txt`
  do

N=`echo $LINHAS`
      if test $N -gt $K
         then
            if test $J -eq 0
               then
                J=$K
                K=$N 
               else
                printf "\n %s"$N >> novo2.txt   
            fi   
         else
            if test $N -gt $J
               then
                  printf "\n %s"$J >> novo2.txt
                  J=$N
               else
                  printf "\n %s"$N >> novo2.txt                    
            fi  
      fi

done            
  printf "\n %s"$K >> novo2.txt
  printf "\n %s"$J >> novo2.txt
  J=0
  K=0    
}                   

File_End()
{                    
  for LINHAS in `cat novo2.txt`
  do
      L=`echo $LINHAS`
      for LINHAS in `cat novo.txt`
      do
          LIN=`echo $LINHAS`
          LN=`echo $LINHAS | cut -d'|' -f5`
          if test $L -eq $LN
             then
              printf "\n %s"$LIN >> fdados2.txt
          fi
      done
  done
}          

##### PRINCIPAL #######################################

OLDIFS=$IFS
IFS='
'

echo " Digite o nome do ficheiro"
read file

if [ -s $file ]
   then

i=0;

for LINHAS in `cat $file`
    do
        i=$(expr $i + 1)
    done

h=$(expr $i - 3) 
    T=`tail --lines=$h $file`
    echo "$T" >> novo.txt

Dados_Aleatorios $novo.txt 

Ordenar_Dados $novo1.txt
    rm novo1.txt    
    File_End $novo2.txt $novo.txt     
    rm novo.txt
    rm novo2.txt
    File_Out $fdados2.txt   
    rm fdados2.txt

a2ps --columns=2 --output=Pronto.ps --sides=simplex fPronto.txt
    rm fPronto.txt
    ps2pdf Pronto.ps
    rm Pronto.ps
   else
    echo "$file : Erro: ficheiro nao existe ou nao especificado"
fi

tks.. to every one

Last edited by pludi; 10-22-2009 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: code tags please

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Run a shell script from Perl script in Parent shell?

Hi Perl/UNIX experts, I have a problem in running a shell script from my perl script (auto.pl). I run the perl script using perl auto.pl from the shell prompt The shell script picks the files in "input" folder and procesess it. The shell script blue.sh has this code. export... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: hifake
16 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

invoking a shell script inside cgi shell script

Hi, I have an HTML form through which I get some text as input. i need to run a shell script say script.sh inside a perl-cgi script named main_cgi.sh on the form input. I want to write the contents of the form in a file and then perform some command line operations like grep, cat on the text... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smriti_shridhar
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use ssh execute other shell script on other host (shell script include nohup)?

i want use ssh on the host01 to execute autoexec.sh on the host02 like following : host01> ssh host02 autoexec.sh autoexec.sh include nohup command like follwing : nohup /home/jack/deletedata.sh & after i execute ssh host02 autoexec.sh one the host01. i can't found deletedata.sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orablue
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

call another shell script and pass parameters to that shell script

Hi, I basically have 2 shell scripts. One is a shell script will get the variable value from the user. The variable is nothing but the IP of the remote system. Another shell script is a script that does the job of connecting to the remote system using ssh. This uses a expect utility in turn. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunrexstar
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Correct shell script to Call One shell script from another shell script

Hi All, I have new for shell scripting. Problem : I have one scrip at serv1 and path of server is /apps/dev/provimage/scripts and script name:extract_ancillary.bat. I need to call this script at server2(my working server) and execute at server2 . Please let me know how to build the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vineeta Nigam
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to pass shell script variable to awk command in same shell script

I have a shell script (.sh) and I want to pass a parameter value to the awk command but I am getting exception, please assist. diff=$1$2.diff id=$2 new=new_$diff echo "My id is $1" echo "I want to sync for user account $id" ##awk command I am using is as below cat $diff | awk... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashunayak
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to write Config shell script to pass variables in master shell script?

Dear Unix gurus, We have a config shell script file which has 30 variables which needs to be passed to master unix shell script that invokes oracle database sessions. So those 30 variables need to go through the database sessions (They are inputs) via a shell script. one of the variable name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dba1981
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write config shell script to pass variables in master shell script?

Dear Unix gurus, We have a config shell script file which has 30 variables which needs to be passed to master unix shell script that invokes oracle database sessions. So those 30 variables need to go through the database sessions (They are inputs) via a shell script. one of the variable name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dba1981
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass C shell array to another C shell script(csh) and shell(sh)

Dear Friends, Please help me on this my script name is send.csh In this i have written the statement like this set args = ( city state country price ) I want to pass this array to another c shell called receiver.csh. and i want to use it in this c shell or how to pass to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Shell script newbie- how to generate service log from shell script

Hi, I am totally a newbie to any programming languages and I just started an entry level job in an IT company. One of my recent tasks is to create a script that is able to show the log file of linux service (i.e. ntpd service) lets say, if I run my script ./test.sh, the output should be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiaogeji
3 Replies
newtask(1)							   User Commands							newtask(1)

NAME
newtask - create new task and optionally change project SYNOPSIS
newtask [-p project] [-v] [-c pid | [-Fl] [command...]] DESCRIPTION
The newtask command executes the user's default shell or a specified command, placing the executed command in a new task owned by the spec- ified project. The user's default shell is the one specified in the passwd database, and is determined using getpwnam(). Alternatively, newtask can be used to cause an already running process to enter a newly created task. A project for the new task can also be specified in this form of the command. This might be desirable for processes that are mission critical and cannot be restarted in order to put them into a new project. In the case that extended accounting is active, the newtask command can additionally cause the creation of a task accounting record marking the completion of the preceding system task. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -c pid Cause a running process to enter a newly created task. A project for the new task can also be specified using the -p option. The invoking user must either own the process or have super-user privileges. If the project is being changed, the process owner must be a member of the specified project, or the invoking user must have super-user privileges. When the project is changed for a running process, its pool binding as well as resource controls are modi- fied to match the configuration of the new project. Controls not explicitly specified in the project entry is preserved. This option is incompatible with the -F and -l options. -F Creates a finalized task, within which further newtask or settaskid(2) invocations would fail. Finalized tasks can be useful at some sites for simplifying the attribution of resource consumption. -l Changes the environment to what would be expected if the user actually logged in again as a member of the new project. -p Changes the project ID of the new task to that associated with the given project name. The invoking user must be a valid member of the requested project, or must have super-user privileges, for the command to succeed. If no project name is specified, the new task is started in the invoking user's current project. -v Verbose: displays the system task id as the new system task is begun. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: project The project to which resource usage by the created task should be charged. The requested project must be defined in the project databases defined in nsswitch.conf(4). command The command to be executed as the new task. If no command is given, the user's login shell is invoked. (If the login shell is not available, /bin/sh is invoked.) EXAMPLES
Example 1: Creating a New Shell The following example creates a new shell in the canada project, displaying the task id: example$ id -p uid=565(gh) gid=10(staff) projid=10(default) example$ newtask -v -p canada 38 example$ id -p uid=565(gh) gid=10(staff) projid=82(canada) Example 2: Running the date Command The following example runs the date command in the russia project: example$ newtask -p russia date Tue Aug 31 11:12:10 PDT 1999 Example 3: Changing the Project of an Existing Process The following example changes the project of the existing process with a pid of 9999 to russia: example$ newtask -c 9999 -p russia EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful execution. 1 A fatal error occurred during execution. 2 Invalid command line options were specified. FILES
/etc/project Local database containing valid project definitions for this machine. /proc/pid/* Process information and control files. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for a description of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
proc(1), id(1M), poolbind(1M), execvp(2), setrctl(2), settaskid(2), setproject(3PROJECT), nsswitch.conf(4), proc(4), project(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 17 Nov 2004 newtask(1)