Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fusion de 2 fichiers
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Fusion de 2 fichiers Post 302364088 by pludi on Thursday 22nd of October 2009 04:35:37 AM
Old 10-22-2009
Hello.

Per our forum rules, all posts must be in English.

We do provide translation services for posts from English to a number of languages as a benefit to users. However, posts must be in English.

Please repost in English.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

lto4 devices on mpt fusion driver

We are seeing an odd problem on an HP dl380 running Redhat es5 (2.6.18-52+.el5). we have 3 dual channel HBA's with a single tape drive on each channel totaling six tape drives.(2 x lto3, and 4 xlto4). The problem is only a two of the lto-4s are working. At first we thought it might be hardware, but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kolvedic
0 Replies

2. Hardware

Figuring out if Ubuntu will work (completely) with an Acer One (w/ AMD fusion chips)

Hi, I am trying to buy a netbook with Ubuntu pre-installed. I have looked for hours and have not found anything. Calls to Dell, HP, Toshiba have confirmed them NOT selling Ubuntu preloaded laptops. This leads me to look for a netbook that can handle Ubuntu. Getting to the point... I think I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mearex
4 Replies

3. Slackware

compiz-fusion in slackware 13.37?

Has anyone successful runned compiz-fusion in newer slackware version? And how if I may ask? :wall: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: darkman_hr
0 Replies

4. Fedora

Xrandr on startup - Fedora 19, VMWare Fusion

I've tried following multiple procedures from various sites but can't seem to get this figured out. There was another thread on here about the same thing but I couldn't figure out how to apply it to my situation. This is my first time on Linux so I'm just learning. I am running Fedora 19,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaykayen
1 Replies
Wordlist(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     Wordlist(3pm)

NAME
Pod::Wordlist -- English words that come up in Perl documentation SYNOPSIS
None! Take that! ABOUT
Pod::Wordlist is used by Pod::Spell, providing a set of words (as keys in the hash %Pod::Spell::Wordlist) that are English jargon words that come up in Perl documentation, but which are not to be found in general English lexicons. (For example: autovivify, backreference, chroot, stringify, wantarray.) You can also use this wordlist with your word processor by just pasting "Pod/Wordlist.pm"'s content into your wordprocessor, deleting the leading Perl code so that only the wordlist remains, and then spellchecking this resulting list and adding every word in it to your private lexicon. CONTRIBUTING
You are welcome to send me your wordlists too, for possible incorporation into this wordlist. I can take them only in ASCII. Note that the scope of this file is only English, specifically American English. (But you may find in useful to incorporate into your own lexicons, even if they are for other dialects/languages.) COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
Copyright (c) 2001 Sean M. Burke. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of mer- chantability or fitness for a particular purpose. AUTHOR
Sean M. Burke, sburke@cpan.org [NB: This wordlist includes much of a wordlist that Mark-Jason Dominus gave me.] perl v5.8.8 2001-10-27 Wordlist(3pm)