Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fusion de 2 fichiers
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Fusion de 2 fichiers Post 302364086 by Celmar on Thursday 22nd of October 2009 04:33:15 AM
Old 10-22-2009
Fusion de 2 fichiers

Bonjour,

je souhaiterais un script bash fusionnant 2 fichiers tout en virant les doublons.
Exemple :

fic1 :
toto
titi

fic2 :
toto
tata

Résultat souhaité, fic 3 :
toto
titi
tata

Merci.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

lto4 devices on mpt fusion driver

We are seeing an odd problem on an HP dl380 running Redhat es5 (2.6.18-52+.el5). we have 3 dual channel HBA's with a single tape drive on each channel totaling six tape drives.(2 x lto3, and 4 xlto4). The problem is only a two of the lto-4s are working. At first we thought it might be hardware, but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kolvedic
0 Replies

2. Hardware

Figuring out if Ubuntu will work (completely) with an Acer One (w/ AMD fusion chips)

Hi, I am trying to buy a netbook with Ubuntu pre-installed. I have looked for hours and have not found anything. Calls to Dell, HP, Toshiba have confirmed them NOT selling Ubuntu preloaded laptops. This leads me to look for a netbook that can handle Ubuntu. Getting to the point... I think I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mearex
4 Replies

3. Slackware

compiz-fusion in slackware 13.37?

Has anyone successful runned compiz-fusion in newer slackware version? And how if I may ask? :wall: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: darkman_hr
0 Replies

4. Fedora

Xrandr on startup - Fedora 19, VMWare Fusion

I've tried following multiple procedures from various sites but can't seem to get this figured out. There was another thread on here about the same thing but I couldn't figure out how to apply it to my situation. This is my first time on Linux so I'm just learning. I am running Fedora 19,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaykayen
1 Replies
NamespaceFactory(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     NamespaceFactory(3pm)

NAME
XML::NamespaceFactory - Simple factory objects for SAX namespaced names SYNOPSIS
use XML::NamespaceFactory; my $FOO = XML::NamespaceFactory->new('http://foo.org/ns/'); print $FOO->title; # {http://foo.org/ns/}title print $FOO->{'bar.baz-toto'}; # {http://foo.org/ns/}bar.baz-toto ABSTRACT
A number of accessors for namespaces in SAX use the JClark notation, {namespace}local-name. Those are a bit painful to type repeatedly, and somewhat error-prone as hash keys. This module makes life easier. DESCRIPTION
Simply create a new XML::NamespaceFactory object with the namespace you wish to use as its single parameter. If you wish to use the empty namespace, simply pass in an empty string (but undef will not do). Then, when you want to get a JClark name, call a method on that object the name of which is the local name you wish to have. It'll return the JClark notation for that local name in your namespace. Unfortunately, some local names legal in XML are not legal in Perl. To circumvent this, you can use the hash notation in which you access a key on the object the name of which is the local name you wish to have. This will work just as the method call name but will accept more characters. Note that it does not check that the name you ask for is a valid XML name. This form is more general but slower. If this is not clear, hopefully the SYNOPSIS should help :) MAINTAINER
Chris Prather <chris@prather.org> AUTHOR
Robin Berjon based on a suggestion by Ken MacLeod. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2003-2010 by Robin Berjon This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-04-13 NamespaceFactory(3pm)