Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHCE Servers Online Learning Resources.. Post 302363875 by mark54g on Wednesday 21st of October 2009 01:31:37 PM
Old 10-21-2009
get this book and a copy of CentOS and Virtualbox like described.

Amazon.com: Red Hat

It is one of the better books I have read on the subject. It appears as though Amazon does not have an ebook, but you could see if another place might have it in electronic format. Otherwise, the book itself is likely going to be invaluable.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL Online Resources

Could someone suggest some good on-line PERL resources? tutorials and References? Thanks. Gregg (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gdboling
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Learning solaris 10 resources

This is my site and i hope it is useful for unix beginner http://www.learning-solaris.com (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoanginlove81
0 Replies

3. Solaris

free learning resources and training from Sun microsystems plus discounted Certification Voucher

Hi all, If you are interested on taking Sun microsystems training from Java to business skills , if so drop by SAI program it's free for students and Educational Institutions (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
0 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux online training resources

Dear all, I am preparing the RHCE Linux certification and I need to practise, practise and practise linux administration ...I wold be very pleasen if somebody lists here online training resources that can be used in order to prepare any kind of Linux Certification.. Actualy I am following the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: userlinx
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Best resources for learning pentesting (not black hat!!!)

Hi there, First off NO, i'm not a black hat hacker or anything like that. Not out for "lulz"/learn how to steal my friends facebooks id's or any of that business. I am a developer and software tester by nature and the reason behind me wanting to learn penetration testing is so I can... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: U_C_Dispatj
15 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Chess Players: Which Online Resources (and Software) Do You Use and Why?

Hi Chess Players, Which Online Resources (and Software) Do You Use and Why? As for me, I use chessgames.com and chessbase.com; but currently I'm using chessgames.com the most; I like exploring openings in the chessgames.com opening explorer. For analysis on the desktop (Mac) or iPhone I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies
GNOMESWORD(1)							       GNOME							     GNOMESWORD(1)

NAME
gnomesword - Bible study tool SYNOPSIS
gnomesword2 [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
Gnomesword is a Bible study application for Gnome, a graphical desktop environment which is available for several Unix and Linux flavors. It is based on Sword by the CrossWire Bible Society, a framework providing the possibility to study the Bible and additional information like commentaries, dictionaries and other texts using your computer. The program can be started from the command line as gnomesword2 or from one of the menus provided by the underlying platform. When started on the command line, gnomesword2 may be followed by the options listed below. Generic options: --load-modules=MODULE1,MODULE2,... Dynamic modules to load Help options -?, --help Show the help message --usage Display brief usage message SEE ALSO
The full documentations for gnomesword are maintained as gnome help files. If Gnome is properly installed at your site, you should have access to the complete manual by using the Help menu in gnomesword BUGS
Bug reports and feedback in general improve quality and get to know what the average user wants. Use the Tracker on SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=5528) or the mailing lists. AUTHOR
gnomesword was written by The Gnomesword Developer Team <gnomesword-developers@lists.sourceforge.net> Gnomesword 2.3.6 August 2008 GNOMESWORD(1)