Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Any ideas how to accomplish this storage move? Post 302363775 by vbe on Wednesday 21st of October 2009 10:15:23 AM
Old 10-21-2009
Your datacenter is on SAN?
A $$ service : brocade had an appliance they now use "as" service for migrating data
Thats if you cannot follow Neo's advice...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to accomplish this? Anyone

Hi All I am new to Linux and Shell scripting. So bear with me. I have two file the log.txt and the output.txt. The log.txt looks like this ------------------------------------------------------------------------- #### - r34327 | #####| 2008-03-31 10:18:35 -0400 (Mon, 31 Mar 2008) | 1 line... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xossarian
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

How to accomplish this?

Guys, I'm here again with more questions. I have been asked to perform the following in a few servers: Check: OS system messages review Non-intrusive tests of the hardware SAN and network(ports,bandwidth and firewall/load balancer checks Any input how to accomplish all this? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 300zxmuro
0 Replies

3. AIX

Cluster 6.1 storage move

HI AIX experts, We have a 2-node cluster version 6.1. Running 7 oracle dbs. Everything is on symmetrix. We are going to have a storage migration from one array to another. There will be SRDF setup between two arrays. I will be getting all the luns from new array. I am just looking for the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
7 Replies

4. Linux

Move OS to storage disk

Hi We have RHEL 7.3 running from local disk and we want to move it to storage. I am unable to find any proper procedure to do this activity. Please help. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: powerAIX
4 Replies
GEOIP_COUNTRY_CODE_BY_NAME(3)						 1					     GEOIP_COUNTRY_CODE_BY_NAME(3)

geoip_country_code_by_name - Get the two letter country code

SYNOPSIS
string geoip_country_code_by_name (string $hostname) DESCRIPTION
The geoip_country_code_by_name(3) function will return the two letter country code corresponding to a hostname or an IP address. PARAMETERS
o $hostname - The hostname or IP address whose location is to be looked-up. RETURN VALUES
Returns the two letter ISO country code on success, or FALSE if the address cannot be found in the database. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A geoip_country_code_by_name(3) example This will print where the host example.com is located. <?php $country = geoip_country_code_by_name('www.example.com'); if ($country) { echo 'This host is located in: ' . $country; } ?> The above example will output: This host is located in: US NOTES
Caution Please see http://www.maxmind.com/en/iso3166 for a complete list of possible return values, including special codes. SEE ALSO
geoip_country_code3_by_name(3), geoip_country_name_by_name(3). PHP Documentation Group GEOIP_COUNTRY_CODE_BY_NAME(3)