Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to Migrate from Single Disk to Many? (RHEL 4.6) Post 302363354 by quan0509 on Tuesday 20th of October 2009 05:38:15 AM
Old 10-20-2009
Let's use LVM to add a volume group to your system.

Looking up for ur solution in this link

hxxp://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/browse/4.6/Cluster_Logical_Volume_Manager/

Luck!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate VxVM boot disks to higher capacity disk

Hi, Im getting a downtime of 4 hrs to do porting of bootdisks. Currently, the system is running on Sf4800. 2 internal disk 36G connected to a SE3510 storage. We're getting 72G disks and we want to restore the OS from the current 36G to the 72G disk. System is under veritas volume manager ctrl.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
4 Replies

2. Linux

RHEL 3 is not supporting SCASI Disk

Hi guys I am having some SCASI Driver issue while installing the RHEL 3 on SunFire X4200 series Server so can anyone help me out as how to get rid off from this problem. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daya.pandit
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

RHEL 3 is not supporting SCASI disk

Hi guys I am having some SCASI Driver issue while installing the RHEL 3 on SunFire X4200 series Server so can anyone help me out as how to get rid off from this problem. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: daya.pandit
2 Replies

4. AIX

disk space shortage, how to migrate to LVM?

Hello I'm working on AIX 6.1. I inherited something I do not know and now I need to bring it into the line. # df -m Filesystem MB blocks Free %Used Mounted on /dev/hd4 | 256.00 | 87.09 | 66% / /dev/hd2 | 4608.00 | 82.45 | 99%... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: michalwu
11 Replies

5. Red Hat

Does RHEL 5 provide a command to collect RHEL system log in single compress file?

Hi, I heard a command that can collect all RHEL 5 log in a single compress file before I forget. Does any body know...What the command is ? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

Installation RHEL in External hard disk.

Hi all. Can i install RHEl5 in a external hard disk, work on lenovo T60 laptop. Plz reply me. Tell me the process. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagaraju.kappal
2 Replies

7. BSD

Migrate a Hard Disk

hi Has anyone already tried to migrate a hard disk with FreeBSD using recoverdisk? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ccc
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Disk management in RHEL 6

Hi, I want to Create a patition /home with 100G which be taken from /Archive, Note that we are using Raid 10. Thanks and regards root@mainmgt1 ~]# df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/mapper/VolGroup-lv_root 94G 69G 20G 78% / tmpfs 24G 668M... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: stam51
0 Replies
asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS)				   User Commands				asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS)

NAME
delete-virtual-server - deletes the virtual server with the named virtual server ID SYNOPSIS
delete-virtual-server --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile file- name] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] virtual_server_id Deletes the virtual server with the named virtual server ID. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. OPERANDS
virtual_server_id identifies the unique ID for the virtual server to be created. This virtual server ID cannot begin with a number. Example 1: Using delete-virtual-server asadmin> delete-virtual-server --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 sample_vs1 Command delete-virtual-server executed successfully Where sample_vs1 is the virtual server deleted. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS), asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS)