Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help me complete my code.
Top Forums Programming Help me complete my code. Post 302363254 by HeavyJ on Monday 19th of October 2009 09:08:33 PM
Old 10-19-2009
HardyV2,

School work, all right... That answers the "why Java?" question.

Red Flag = way too general = not that important = don't answer me

I think you should ask your teacher or prof. about the class structure.

When using extreme optimization, a programmer decides where everything should go, so that it will run as fast as computer can run it. Classes are a level of abstraction that come in handy when writing programs 50,000 lines long, otherwise they are just data structures.

In conclusion, I doubt that anyone else will look at this post because the subject line is extremely weak, and I only looked at it because I have been unemployed after getting a degree in Aerospace Engineering in 2005.

Ask your teacher... Or look in your text book.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Auto complete

How can I set up the profile for a use so when entering a eg first charachter of a file and then pressing the tab OS will complete the file name. Thanks in advance Tom (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tom_Zamani
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

complete noob

Hi all, This is my first post. I am a complete noobie to the UNIX OS, I have an iMac G5 with the unix shell built in and am interested in learning how to use it to do things useful with it, but have no idea where to start. I have read over the basic commands but they haven't helped me much yet.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: avdrummerboy
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please complete this program.

Hi All, I need some help to complete the below script, after executing below script blank lines are coming, but i am expecting 4 digit numeric no. Please solve the issue ASAP. function portno { while (true) do random=`echo $RANDOM | cut -c 1-4` port=`netstat -a | grep -c $random` ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhusha
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BASH complete-filename & menu-complete together

Hi, Does anyone know how to make BASH provide a list of possible completions on the first tab, and then start cycling through the possibilites on the next tab? Right now this is what I have in my .bashrc: bind "set show-all-if-ambiguous on" bind \\C-o:menu-complete This allows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mithu
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A complete New Bie Here

Hello Guys I am a complete New bie in UNIX ( Just know a few of the commands ). Please guide how should I learn Unix In a proper way . I am doing a job, so i will have to do the study at home . Which books , Links, Pages you will suggest me so that i can learn UNIX fast . Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: supercops
5 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Please help with the following fork code..with complete explanation

I have the following piece of codes. Please explain it to me in great detail how are these codes working. 1. #include <stdio.h> int main(){ int x; x=0; while (x<2 && fork()){ if (!fork()) execlp("echo","x++","x",0); x++; system("echo x+x"); } } 2. #include <stdio.h> int i;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prakashabii
1 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Complete Code, or just Problematic Sections??

In general, would most experts, moderators and programmers, like to see the original entire script (even if very long), or just a simplified version of the problematic parts? I currently have a GNU bash function (with a lot of issues). Is it more advisable to make separate posts for each... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlphaLexman
3 Replies
XmScrollVisible(library call)											     XmScrollVisible(library call)

NAME
XmScrollVisible -- A ScrolledWindow function that makes an invisible descendant of a ScrolledWindow work area visible SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/ScrolledW.h> void XmScrollVisible( Widget scrollw_widget, Widget widget, Dimension left_right_margin, Dimension top_bottom_margin); DESCRIPTION
XmScrollVisible makes an obscured or partially obscured widget or gadget descendant of a ScrolledWindow work area visible. The function re- positions the work area and sets the specified margins between the widget and the nearest viewport boundary. The widget's location relative to the viewport determines whether one or both of the margins must be adjusted. This function requires that the XmNscrollingPolicy of the ScrolledWindow widget be set to XmAUTOMATIC. scrollw_widget Specifies the ID of the ScrolledWindow widget whose work area window contains an obscured descendant. widget Specifies the ID of the widget to be made visible. left_right_margin Specifies the margin to establish between the left or right edge of the widget and the associated edge of the viewport. This margin is established only if the widget must be moved horizontally to make it visible. top_bottom_margin Specifies the margin to establish between the top or bottom edge of the widget and the associated edge of the viewport. This margin is established only if the widget must be moved vertically to make it visible. For a complete definition of ScrolledWindow and its associated resources, see XmScrolledWindow(3) RELATED
XmScrolledWindow(3). XmScrollVisible(library call)