Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help me complete my code.
Top Forums Programming Help me complete my code. Post 302363252 by HardyV2 on Monday 19th of October 2009 08:56:42 PM
Old 10-19-2009
Huge red flag?

We are allowed to post school work after we've tried it ourselves I believe... And clearly I have, I just don't know how to get each code working.

Do I put them in the Main class? Or in the public static void main(String[] args)? and how do I get them to return values? I am not asking that you make the code for me, since I've already done...

~H

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Auto complete

How can I set up the profile for a use so when entering a eg first charachter of a file and then pressing the tab OS will complete the file name. Thanks in advance Tom (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tom_Zamani
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

complete noob

Hi all, This is my first post. I am a complete noobie to the UNIX OS, I have an iMac G5 with the unix shell built in and am interested in learning how to use it to do things useful with it, but have no idea where to start. I have read over the basic commands but they haven't helped me much yet.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: avdrummerboy
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please complete this program.

Hi All, I need some help to complete the below script, after executing below script blank lines are coming, but i am expecting 4 digit numeric no. Please solve the issue ASAP. function portno { while (true) do random=`echo $RANDOM | cut -c 1-4` port=`netstat -a | grep -c $random` ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhusha
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BASH complete-filename & menu-complete together

Hi, Does anyone know how to make BASH provide a list of possible completions on the first tab, and then start cycling through the possibilites on the next tab? Right now this is what I have in my .bashrc: bind "set show-all-if-ambiguous on" bind \\C-o:menu-complete This allows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mithu
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A complete New Bie Here

Hello Guys I am a complete New bie in UNIX ( Just know a few of the commands ). Please guide how should I learn Unix In a proper way . I am doing a job, so i will have to do the study at home . Which books , Links, Pages you will suggest me so that i can learn UNIX fast . Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: supercops
5 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Please help with the following fork code..with complete explanation

I have the following piece of codes. Please explain it to me in great detail how are these codes working. 1. #include <stdio.h> int main(){ int x; x=0; while (x<2 && fork()){ if (!fork()) execlp("echo","x++","x",0); x++; system("echo x+x"); } } 2. #include <stdio.h> int i;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prakashabii
1 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Complete Code, or just Problematic Sections??

In general, would most experts, moderators and programmers, like to see the original entire script (even if very long), or just a simplified version of the problematic parts? I currently have a GNU bash function (with a lot of issues). Is it more advisable to make separate posts for each... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlphaLexman
3 Replies
SPLQUEUE(3)								 1							       SPLQUEUE(3)

The SplQueue class

INTRODUCTION
The SplQueue class provides the main functionalities of a queue implemented using a doubly linked list. CLASS SYNOPSIS
SplQueue SplQueueextends SplDoublyLinkedListIteratorArrayAccessCountable Methods o SplQueue::__construct (void ) o mixed SplQueue::dequeue (void ) o void SplQueue::enqueue (mixed $value) o void SplQueue::setIteratorMode (int $mode) Inherited methods o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::add (mixed $index, mixed $newval) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::bottom (void ) o public int SplDoublyLinkedList::count (void ) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::current (void ) o public int SplDoublyLinkedList::getIteratorMode (void ) o public bool SplDoublyLinkedList::isEmpty (void ) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::key (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::next (void ) o public bool SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetExists (mixed $index) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetGet (mixed $index) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetSet (mixed $index, mixed $newval) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::offsetUnset (mixed $index) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::pop (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::prev (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::push (mixed $value) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::rewind (void ) o public string SplDoublyLinkedList::serialize (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::setIteratorMode (int $mode) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::shift (void ) o public mixed SplDoublyLinkedList::top (void ) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::unserialize (string $serialized) o public void SplDoublyLinkedList::unshift (mixed $value) o public bool SplDoublyLinkedList::valid (void ) PHP Documentation Group SPLQUEUE(3)