Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Neat trick: Changing the permissions of an underlying mount point Post 302363229 by digits on Monday 19th of October 2009 06:16:25 PM
Old 10-19-2009
PHP nasty trick

this undermines my authority as root, I do not agree

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mount point

hi people, I'm trying to create a mount point, but am having no sucess at all, with the following: mount -F ufs /dev/dsk/diskname /newdirectory but i keep getting - mount-point /newdirectory doesn't exist. What am i doing wrong/missing? Thanks Rc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: colesy
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

auto mount point

hi can i know what is the command to create auto mount point in my unix server? is there any directory which i have to go? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: legato
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

concept of mount point

Hi All I Know it is a really basic and stupid question perhaps...But I am going bonkers.. I have following valid paths in my unix system: 1. /opt/cdedev/informatica/InfSrv/app/bin 2. /vikas/cdedev/app Both refer to the same physical location. So if I created one file 'test' in first... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vikas Sood
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

After changing permissions, volume wont mount

Ok. Here it is. I limited access to my external hard disk's partition/volume on Mac os X simply by changing permissions in Get Info window. But now the hard disk icon has disappeard and wont mount. Have tried different kind of soft to mount, but no luck. Then there is the utility called Terminal,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meelismalgand
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mount point lists

is there any command to know the list of mount points in a server.i need only the mount point lists.i tried using df but it was not helpful.i am using Solaris (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dr46014
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change permissions on a mount point

I have an assignment where I have to temporarily change the permissions on a mount point so that an ordinary user can't access it. Can anybody explain how to do this? I know that to change permissions you can use chmod. First I'm not sure which category "ordinary user" would fall under: owner,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: livos23
0 Replies

7. AIX

Change Mount point

Deart All, can any one help to do this, i need to change mount point in AIX 6 /opt/OM should be /usr/lpp/OM, how do i do.... Please help me Urgent issue (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gulamibrahim
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with changing the permissions on an nfs mount

Hi All, I have an nfs share which I mounted to my linux machine as below. df -k output TSDapp-na-02:/vol/tsd_app_1/rn_jira 47185920 11663072 35522848 25% /opt/rn_jira I have no entry for this in my /etc/fstab. I did it by the following way. mount -t nfs... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tuxidow
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Can we have 2 mount point under the same name but at different directory?

guys i would like to know can we have 2 mount point which is same name but on different directory? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: leecopper
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point? IN AIX

How to create a new mount point with 600GB and add 350 GBexisting mount point Best if there step that i can follow or execute before i mount or add diskspace IN AIX Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thilagarajan
2 Replies
Class::MOP::Module(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Class::MOP::Module(3)

NAME
Class::MOP::Module - Module Meta Object VERSION
version 2.0604 DESCRIPTION
A module is essentially a Class::MOP::Package with metadata, in our case the version and authority. INHERITANCE
Class::MOP::Module is a subclass of Class::MOP::Package. METHODS
Class::MOP::Module->create($package, %options) Overrides "create" from Class::MOP::Package to provide these additional options: "version" A version number, to be installed in the $VERSION package global variable. "authority" An authority, to be installed in the $AUTHORITY package global variable. $metamodule->version This is a read-only attribute which returns the $VERSION of the package, if one exists. $metamodule->authority This is a read-only attribute which returns the $AUTHORITY of the package, if one exists. $metamodule->identifier This constructs a string which combines the name, version and authority. Class::MOP::Module->meta This will return a Class::MOP::Class instance for this class. AUTHOR
Moose is maintained by the Moose Cabal, along with the help of many contributors. See "CABAL" in Moose and "CONTRIBUTORS" in Moose for details. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-09-19 Class::MOP::Module(3)