Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX find firmware level through HMC Post 302363144 by ippo on Monday 19th of October 2009 02:45:38 PM
Old 10-19-2009
try this:

Code:
lslic -m <managed system> -t syspower

This User Gave Thanks to ippo For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Find run-level in solaris 8.

When the solaris 8 have come up, which command can find out the current run-level? thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nianzhe
2 Replies

2. AIX

How can I manage redundant HMC upgrades with firmware upgrades?

Lets says I have 2 HMC's A and B, connected to a p570 managed system. Right now the firmware level of the p570 is EM320_076 and that needs to be upgraded to EM340_095. Now the HMC's are at V7R3.3 and as per the code matrix the HMC's needs to be upgraded to V7R3.4 Servicepack 2. Now my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
5 Replies

3. AIX

How to upgrade AIX Firmware & TL Maintenance Level in AIX

Steps to upgrade AIX TL ( technology Level ) / Maintenance Level in AIX ( including Firmware HMC VIOS ) This article or post covers upgrades for - Hardware Management Console ( HMC ) - Firmware ( also known as microcode ) - VIO ( Virtual I/O Server = PowerVM ) - AIX Version, Technology... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find files on first level folder

Hi: I have: folderA |----folderB |----folder1 |----folder2 |----folder3 |----folder3.1 Question: How can I find *.txt ONLY from /folderA/folderB/ and not the others folder1,2,3?? I tried: find... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: iga3725
8 Replies

5. Solaris

How to find the Latest Firmware

Dear All I have a Sun Fire v440 server. How to find the latest firmware for this server and from where i can download the firmware. What is theprocedure install the latest firmware. please share the process if possible. How can i check the latest firmware of any sun server. Tahnk u... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudhansu
1 Replies

6. Hardware

I need help to download firmware fo HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5

All, I need to upgrade my HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5. The HMC has a Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 . Where could I download the firmware for such hardware (HMC Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 )? Please answer because I need to upgrade that HMC the HMC to bring to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesifra
3 Replies

7. AIX

HMC firmware update - "Hard drive" LIC repository ?

Hi, I want to update managed system firmware using HMC. The easiest way to me is to download firmware directly to HMC hard disk. Question: Where shoud I put downloaded firmware in HMC hard disk ? - selection says "Hard disk" - no path no anything. thanks Vilius M. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
0 Replies

8. AIX

HMC updates managed system firmware on both T and P sides ?

Hi, I'm planning to update managed system firmware to new release using HMC. This is cite from IBM documentation describing HMC managed system updates: What I know we install new firmware to T side and in case some problems we boot P side and reject new fw on T. So if HMC updates both T and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
0 Replies

9. Solaris

How to find Firmware revision ?

I am having a Sun-Fire-T2000 server which is having Solaris OS running on it. I am not able to find an exact Firmware version. Please suggest something. sc> showhost Host flash versions: OBP 4.30.4 2009/08/19 07:24 Hypervisor 1.7.3.a 2009/10/29 15:50 POST 4.30.4 2009/08/19 07:47... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zigi_p5
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and Move Files up One Level

Hi All, So I have another question. I'm trying to search for files with a certain extension and then move all of them up one level in the folder hierarchy. So something like this: original: /path/to/file/test.txt after: /path/to/test.txt I had some great help recently with another... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ideal2545
4 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)