Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: NAT detection
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting NAT detection Post 302363106 by TheTechnic on Monday 19th of October 2009 12:15:54 PM
Old 10-19-2009
NAT detection

hellou, can anybody help me with nat detection in real time ? i prefer some detection script because i try some nat detection program's for example p0f or i'm using tcpdump, but i would get contain of specific packet. Some ideas?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

FreeBSD - NAT

Hi All! I have a Pentium 100 (32 MBRAM) with FreeBSD 4.4 installed on it and I am using it as a gateway. When I am downloading (or uploading) stuff simultaneously I see that natd is using up to 100% of the cpu capacity, hence the internet connection becomes blocked. My guess is I will have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ivo
1 Replies

2. BSD

proxy or NAT

how do i configure proxy in freeBSD or NAT so that when i set it up as a server can connect other to my new gateway (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AkinOkin
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

NAT question

i have a firewall with two interfaces eth0 and eth1, eth0 is connected to an external network, and eth0 is connected to a private lan. im using this command for NAT iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -s 192.168.0.0/24 -o eth0 -j SNAT --to-source 223.0.0.3 my questions are : 1) how can i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ratamahatta
4 Replies

4. IP Networking

NAT address

Hi Could anybody tell me the solaris command to display the NAT address Thanks in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: axes
5 Replies

5. IP Networking

L2 nat

Hi All, Is there any possibility to change the IP address of a package according to its MAC address. It would be a sort of L2 NAT. (i.e. If the MAC address is 00:1A:A0:1E:XX:XX so the dir IP will be 192.168.X.X) Thanks!. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lagigliaivan
4 Replies

6. Solaris

NAT IPFilter

Hi everybody, I'm running on Solaris 10 X86 (update 1009). I would like to make NAT's rule. I explain you. On Solaris, I configure the principal interface e1000g0 with IP : 192.168.0.33 I created the first logical interface like that : ifconfig e1000g0 addif 192.168.0.40 netmask... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aureliensm
0 Replies

7. Programming

Parallel Processing Detection and Program Return Value Detection

Hey, for the purpose of a research project I need to know if a specific type of parallel processing is being utilized by any user-run programs. Is there a way to detect whether a program either returns a value to another program at the end of execution, or just utilizes any form of parallel... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azar.zorn
4 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Snmp and NAT

Hello, I am facing this scenario: three or more remote LAN (peripheral offices), with the same devices (printers, NAS) in each of them. Those LANs have the same network addresses, i.e.192.168.1.* (are connected to WAN via NAT). I need to collect snmp traps from a central server (public IP).... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: neutrino
4 Replies

9. Solaris

OpenVPN and NAT

Hi. I am attempting to set up an OpenVPN server on my Solaris 11 box by following all the Linux guides. Thus far I have a working VPN that I can connect to and ssh onto my VPN server over which is great but not what I require long term. I would like to route all VPN client requests for addresses... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nickb1976
0 Replies
netstat-nat(1)						      General Commands Manual						    netstat-nat(1)

NAME
netstat-nat - Show the natted connections on a linux iptable firewall SYNOPSIS
netstat-nat [options] DESCRIPTION
netstat-nat Displays NAT connections managed by netfilter/iptables which comes with the > 2.4.x linux kernels. The program reads its information from '/proc/net/ip_conntrack' or '/proc/net/nf_conntrack', which is the temporary conntrack-storage of netfilter. OPTIONS
-h displays help -n don't resolve IPs/portnumbers to host/portnames -p <protocol> display NAT connections with protocol selection (see /etc/protocols) -s <source host> display connections by source IP/hostname -d <destination host> display connections by destination IP/hostname -S display SNAT connections -D display DNAT connections -L display only connections to NAT box self (doesn't show SNAT & DNAT) -R display only connections routed through the NAT box (doesn't show SNAT & DNAT) -x extended view of hostnames -r <src|dst|src-port|dst-port|state> sort connections -o no output header -N display NAT box connection information (only valid with SNAT & DNAT) -v prints version FILES
/proc/net/ip_conntrack or /proc/net/nf_conntrack SEE ALSO
http://www.tweegy.nl/projects/netstat-nat/ http://www.netfilter.org/ AUTHOR
netstat-nat has been written by D.Wijsman danny@tweegy.nl The manual page has been written by marceln@xs4all.nl July 2002 netstat-nat(1)