Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Java code to access the shared heap Post 302361568 by Corona688 on Tuesday 13th of October 2009 02:09:33 PM
Old 10-13-2009
So you want to reach into java's raw memory from the outside, and access values stored in it that way?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any way to access shared object using shell

Hi, I have created a shared object (abc.so) which has a function sum(int a, int b). Is there any way to load the "abc.so" and use the sum function using shell script.. thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yhacks
2 Replies

2. Programming

Code to write the heap into a file

Hi everybody, i am doing a project on checkpoints, where in i need to write the heap area into a file. I have got a code which i need to analyze, also asked in the forum under solaris https://www.unix.com/solaris/135483-libckpt.html The heap is implemented as a link list given by the structure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: holla4ni
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking heap memory size for java app

Hi I have one Java application installed in my Solaris system. Is there a way to find out the heap memory allocated size/used size/free size for the particular Java process? If anyone knows the command, please let me know. Even I appreciate if I have any scripts to find out the same. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
0 Replies

4. Programming

can i have an optimal solution for this java code ? Facing Java heap space problem even at 3GB heaps

My desired output is run: for this 1 for this 2 for this 3 for this 4 for this 5 for this 1,2 1->2 for this 2,3 2->3 for this 3,4 3->4 for this 4,5 4->5 for this 1,2,3 1->2,3 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavkorde
2 Replies
GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)						    Git Manual							 GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)

NAME
git-check-attr - Display gitattributes information SYNOPSIS
git check-attr [-a | --all | attr...] [--] pathname... git check-attr --stdin [-z] [-a | --all | attr...] < <list-of-paths> DESCRIPTION
For every pathname, this command will list if each attribute is unspecified, set, or unset as a gitattribute on that pathname. OPTIONS
-a, --all List all attributes that are associated with the specified paths. If this option is used, then unspecified attributes will not be included in the output. --cached Consider .gitattributes in the index only, ignoring the working tree. --stdin Read file names from stdin instead of from the command-line. -z Only meaningful with --stdin; paths are separated with a NUL character instead of a linefeed character. -- Interpret all preceding arguments as attributes and all following arguments as path names. If none of --stdin, --all, or -- is used, the first argument will be treated as an attribute and the rest of the arguments as pathnames. OUTPUT
The output is of the form: <path> COLON SP <attribute> COLON SP <info> LF <path> is the path of a file being queried, <attribute> is an attribute being queried and <info> can be either: unspecified when the attribute is not defined for the path. unset when the attribute is defined as false. set when the attribute is defined as true. <value> when a value has been assigned to the attribute. EXAMPLES
In the examples, the following .gitattributes file is used: *.java diff=java -crlf myAttr NoMyAttr.java !myAttr README caveat=unspecified o Listing a single attribute: $ git check-attr diff org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java o Listing multiple attributes for a file: $ git check-attr crlf diff myAttr -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: crlf: unset org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set o Listing all attributes for a file: $ git check-attr --all -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set o Listing an attribute for multiple files: $ git check-attr myAttr -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/NoMyAttr.java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set org/example/NoMyAttr.java: myAttr: unspecified o Not all values are equally unambiguous: $ git check-attr caveat README README: caveat: unspecified SEE ALSO
gitattributes(5). GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.7.10.4 11/24/2012 GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)