Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: prepare a perl tuts
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers prepare a perl tuts Post 302361424 by skmdu on Tuesday 13th of October 2009 06:58:10 AM
Old 10-13-2009
my suggestion would be,

Code:
Introductuction
Perl Features
Structure of Perl Program
Variables & Datastructures
Operators
Statement block & Conditional blocks.
Subroutines
References
Filehandling
Regular Expression
OOPS

Since they are already programmers, they could easily catch up with you, if it is in this sequence.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

prepare log for access

I need help with one of my log files I got following format: This is only a smal part of the file ! ......... -------------------------------------- 2003-08-05 12:23:13.939781 logNo : 1380008 Server started - Activate; 10.48.4.51 -------------------------------------- 2003-08-05 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: joerg
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i prepare a file by comparing two other files?

File 1 data: TestA TestB TestC File 2 data: TestA TestD TestE My Output File (pick all from both and create a file without duplicate data) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- TestA TestB TestC (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manmohanpv
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep, then format then prepare a string

Hi I have a file which is having line like below Personal Unit=AU003 (Industrial Products Division),Plant=B00089,Departmant=D110 When ever i fine line starting sith Personal Unit and contains Plant Department I need to pick this line and format it like Personal Unit=AU003 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna.fuji
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Prepare command before executing

Hi, Couldnt find the right string" to search for a similar question..so dont know if this has been answered yet...problem is that I want to prepare a command with the requisite parameters passed as a string before executing it...eg: the ls command .. I can pass "-l", "-t" as parameters and... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: harman_6
12 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

prepare a tar package

I have installed apache2 on Solaris machine with the binary. So i dont want to install the same binary across all the systems but only want to copy the lib files and the files which have been updated in this installation process. So in order to get those lib files and then prepare a tar package... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Modprobe prepare new IP address

Hello, I m working on virtualization and saved the templates in virtual server. On creating the new Virtual machine or linux system, is there a way where during booting, it should prompt for new IP address, gateway, DNS and hostname? Or is there any configuration in linux where we can modify... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alnhk
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Prepare file run report

I have a requirement to prepare a report. We validate some incoming data fields and create validation_error reports which will contain records which do not pass validation. Once files are processed they will all be dropped under one folder. EMPLOYEE_20140915.txt... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: member2014
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i prepare grant staement with 2 files ?

---file1 ( tables A B C D E F ... ... Z ---file2 Joe Bob Mary Sally Fred Elmer David (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rocking77
1 Replies
PPI::Statement::Include::Perl6(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 PPI::Statement::Include::Perl6(3)

NAME
PPI::Statement::Include::Perl6 - Inline Perl 6 file section SYNOPSIS
use v6-alpha; grammar My::Grammar { ... } INHERITANCE
PPI::Statement::Include::Perl6 isa PPI::Statement::Include isa PPI::Statement isa PPI::Node isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
A "PPI::Statement::Include::Perl6" is a special include statement that indicates the start of a section of Perl 6 code inlined into a regular Perl 5 code file. The primary purpose of the class is to allow PPI to provide at least basic support for "6 in 5" modules like v6.pm; Currently, PPI only supports starting a Perl 6 block. It does not currently support changing back to Perl 5 again. Additionally all POD and __DATA__ blocks and __END__ blocks will be included in the Perl 6 string and will not be parsed by PPI. perl6 The "perl6" method returns the block of Perl 6 code that is attached to the "use v6...;" command. TO DO
- Write specific unit tests for this package SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.18.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Statement::Include::Perl6(3)