Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: prepare a perl tuts
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers prepare a perl tuts Post 302361418 by pludi on Tuesday 13th of October 2009 06:49:34 AM
Old 10-13-2009
My approach would be: take a simple problem that's easy with Perl, eg. parsing a file and writing the statistics to a database. Then proceed designing the program like you would in any other language. Where ever applicable, demonstrate TMTOWTDI. Demonstrate CPAN by downloading and installing DBD::SQLite as the database, and the power of perldoc to read it's documentation.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

prepare log for access

I need help with one of my log files I got following format: This is only a smal part of the file ! ......... -------------------------------------- 2003-08-05 12:23:13.939781 logNo : 1380008 Server started - Activate; 10.48.4.51 -------------------------------------- 2003-08-05 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: joerg
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i prepare a file by comparing two other files?

File 1 data: TestA TestB TestC File 2 data: TestA TestD TestE My Output File (pick all from both and create a file without duplicate data) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- TestA TestB TestC (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manmohanpv
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep, then format then prepare a string

Hi I have a file which is having line like below Personal Unit=AU003 (Industrial Products Division),Plant=B00089,Departmant=D110 When ever i fine line starting sith Personal Unit and contains Plant Department I need to pick this line and format it like Personal Unit=AU003 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna.fuji
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Prepare command before executing

Hi, Couldnt find the right string" to search for a similar question..so dont know if this has been answered yet...problem is that I want to prepare a command with the requisite parameters passed as a string before executing it...eg: the ls command .. I can pass "-l", "-t" as parameters and... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: harman_6
12 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

prepare a tar package

I have installed apache2 on Solaris machine with the binary. So i dont want to install the same binary across all the systems but only want to copy the lib files and the files which have been updated in this installation process. So in order to get those lib files and then prepare a tar package... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Modprobe prepare new IP address

Hello, I m working on virtualization and saved the templates in virtual server. On creating the new Virtual machine or linux system, is there a way where during booting, it should prompt for new IP address, gateway, DNS and hostname? Or is there any configuration in linux where we can modify... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alnhk
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Prepare file run report

I have a requirement to prepare a report. We validate some incoming data fields and create validation_error reports which will contain records which do not pass validation. Once files are processed they will all be dropped under one folder. EMPLOYEE_20140915.txt... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: member2014
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i prepare grant staement with 2 files ?

---file1 ( tables A B C D E F ... ... Z ---file2 Joe Bob Mary Sally Fred Elmer David (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rocking77
1 Replies
SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size(3)					      OpenSSL					    SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size(3)

NAME
SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size, SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size - manipulate session cache size SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> long SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size(SSL_CTX *ctx, long t); long SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size(SSL_CTX *ctx); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size() sets the size of the internal session cache of context ctx to t. SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size() returns the currently valid session cache size. NOTES
The internal session cache size is SSL_SESSION_CACHE_MAX_SIZE_DEFAULT, currently 1024*20, so that up to 20000 sessions can be held. This size can be modified using the SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size() call. A special case is the size 0, which is used for unlimited size. When the maximum number of sessions is reached, no more new sessions are added to the cache. New space may be added by calling SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3) to remove expired sessions. If the size of the session cache is reduced and more sessions are already in the session cache, old session will be removed at the next time a session shall be added. This removal is not synchronized with the expiration of sessions. RETURN VALUES
SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size() returns the previously valid size. SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size() returns the currently valid size. SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3), SSL_CTX_sess_number(3), SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3) 0.9.7d 2002-12-01 SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size(3)