Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux installing phpmyadmin with yast Post 302361286 by mark54g on Monday 12th of October 2009 10:05:51 PM
Old 10-12-2009
Have you checked the "Package contains" box in yast?

have you tried:

zypper install phpmyadmin ?

Last edited by mark54g; 10-13-2009 at 12:26 AM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

running yast

At the end of the installation of my video card driver's, there is this note on the isntruction from intel 1. Run SuSE's own configurator called 'YAST' under System from SuSE application broswer menu a. Select the 'Hardware' icon b. Select the 'Graphics Card and Monitor' icon c. Select... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cherupop
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change IP permanently without Yast?

Folks; i have a SUSE 10 box and i need to change the IP/GW & Netmask on it but without Yast tool. Which files/services needed to be edited or restarted to make it happen? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Katkota
1 Replies

3. SuSE

YaST no longer works on SLES 10

YaST no longer works on one of our SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, When I issue “Yast” I get the following error messages "warning: the ncurses frontend is installed but does not work" "You need to install yast2-ncurses to use the YaST2 text mode interface" Can you help? please (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan1
2 Replies

4. Web Development

no privileges in phpMyAdmin

Salamo Alikom i had install MySQL 5.1.33 binary version for FreeBSD ,when i logging to phpMyAdmin as root i see no privilege to create database ,how can i solve this problem ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SIFE
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

phpmyadmin in CentOS

My friend need install phpmyadmin in CentOS but he don't know how. Some1 cen help:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RedLay
2 Replies
PK-DEBUGINFO-INSTA(1)						  [FIXME: manual]					     PK-DEBUGINFO-INSTA(1)

NAME
pk-debuginfo-install - Debugging Packages Installer SYNOPSIS
pk-debuginfo-install [--help] [--verbose] [--simulate] [--no-depends] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the pk-debuginfo-install command. pk-debuginfo-install is the command line client for installing debuginfo packages. WHY DO I NEED DEBUGINFO PACKAGES
? When a program crashes, it's often useful to send the developer a backtrace which contains symbol names and variable contents, rather than memory addresses. To make this possible, extra packages called debug packages can be installed. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --help Show summary of options. --noninteractive Do not be interactive and skip the confirmation before the packages are installed. --verbose Show extra debugging information. --simulate Don't actually install any packages, only simulate what would be installed. --no-depends Do not scan for, or install dependencies of the core packages. --quiet Do not display information or progress to the terminal. RETURN VALUES
0 Success, at least one package was installed 1 Failed with miscellaneous internal error. 3 Failed to get software sources list. 4 Failed to enable software sources. 5 Failed as nothing to do. 6 Failed to find dependant packages. 7 Failed to install. 8 Failed to disable software sources. SEE ALSO
pkmon (1). pkcon(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Richard Hughes richard@hughsie.com. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Richard Hughes [FIXME: source] 29 July,2009 PK-DEBUGINFO-INSTA(1)