Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE "Can not unlock the screen" issue Post 302361194 by mark54g on Monday 12th of October 2009 01:24:35 PM
Old 10-12-2009
Have you looked in /var/log/messages? Are you sure it is a bug? Have you updated your system or reported this?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

""Help Me!""Beginner awk learning issue

Hi All, I have just now started learning awk from the source - Awk - A Tutorial and Introduction - by Bruce Barnett and the bad part is that I am stuck on the very first example for running the awk script. The script is as - #!/bin/sh # Linux users have to change $8 to $9 awk ' BEGIN ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: csrohit
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

The pipe not use "tee" to print on the screen for specific function

I have code fragment like { aa bb cc } > $LOG aa bb cc, all call function "ff", I want "ff" to print on the screen,but others do not print on the scree, is there a method? I can't use "tee", becasue tee I meet the write "error" ff() { echo "hello" } (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

7. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
yhsm-keystore-unlock(1) 				      General Commands Manual					   yhsm-keystore-unlock(1)

NAME
yhsm-keystore-unlock - Unlock the keystore in a YubiHSM SYNOPSIS
yhsm-keystore-unlock [options] DESCRIPTION
In versions of the YubiHSM before 1.0, the YubiHSM could be protected using a 'HSM password'. The YubiHSM would unlock it's cryptographic functions if the correct password was given, but it was a simple comparision test. In YubiHSM 1.0, the password was changed into an actual key that was used to decrypt the contents of the YubiHSM internal key store, which was then AES-256 encrypted using the new 'Master key' when stored in the device. In YubiHSM 1.0, the option to also require an YubiKey OTP to unlock the keystore was also added. One or more 'Admin YubiKeys' can be con- figured in the YubiHSM, and an OTP from one of these must also be provided before the YubiHSM will enable it's cryptographic functions. The OTP is simply validated against the non-encrypted internal database (not key store) in the YubiHSM though, but together with a 'Master key' not stored on the server with the YubiHSM, it provides enhanced security by being a second factor that an attacker can't just inter- cept even if the server is compromised. OPTIONS
-D, --device device file name (default: /dev/ttyACM0). -v, --verbose enable verbose operation. --debug enable debug printout, including all data sent to/from YubiHSM. --no-otp skip the prompt for an OTP. For use by scripts where no OTP is required and the Master Key is stored on the server with the YubiHSM. --stdin read password and/or OTP from stdin rather than prompting for them. Python prompts does not accept piped input, so this option have to be used to unlock the YubiHSM from a script for example. EXIT STATUS
0 YubiHSM keystore successfully unlocked. 1 Failed to unlock keystore. BUGS
Report python-pyhsm/yhsm-keystore-unlock bugs in the issue tracker <https://github.com/Yubico/python-pyhsm/issues/> SEE ALSO
The python-pyhsm home page <https://github.com/Yubico/python-pyhsm/> YubiHSMs can be obtained from Yubico <http://www.yubico.com/>. python-pyhsm December 2011 yhsm-keystore-unlock(1)