Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Native & Green Threads
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Native & Green Threads Post 302361117 by fpmurphy on Monday 12th of October 2009 09:25:10 AM
Old 10-12-2009
Can you show us your Makefile?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Threads and Threads Count ?

Hi all, How can I get the list of all Threads and the Total count of threads under a particular process ? Do suggest !! Awaiting for the replies !! Thanks Varun:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varungupta
2 Replies

2. Programming

locking mutexes, threads & semahores

What is the difference between mutex_lock and pthread_mutex_lock ? Should I use both when using binary semaphores. Also, what is the difference between using a binary semaphore and a counting semaphore where you wait on the condition variable ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: joey
1 Replies

3. Programming

Regarding Native method

Hi, I am working with solaris 9 and I am using jre1.6. In my application,I am using java and C++ in my application.Basically we are using the java for front end and C/C++ for back hand.So I have to call the C/C++ source code form java code.we are using native methods for it.. So application... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Spawn more than 8 threads OpenMP & HPUX

Hi folks, I am trying to run more than 8 threads in OpenMP team on my HP-UX 11i v3 system (without root access), but NO success. Compiler: aCC A.06.26 I tried to setup: OMP_NUM_THREADS, omp_set_num_threads(), max_thread_proc=1000, nkthread=8416, set_dynamic=0 Machine has 2 processors... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ATveretinov
1 Replies
XMKMF(1)						      General Commands Manual							  XMKMF(1)

NAME
xmkmf - create a Makefile from an Imakefile SYNOPSIS
xmkmf [ -a ] [ topdir [ curdir ] ] DESCRIPTION
The xmkmf command is the normal way to create a Makefile from an Imakefile shipped with third-party software. When invoked with no arguments in a directory containing an Imakefile, the imake program is run with arguments appropriate for your system (configured into xmkmf when X was built) and generates a Makefile. When invoked with the -a option, xmkmf builds the Makefile in the current directory, and then automatically executes ``make Makefiles'' (in case there are subdirectories), ``make includes'', and ``make depend'' for you. This is the normal way to configure software that is out- side the X Consortium build tree. If working inside the X Consortium build tree (unlikely unless you are an X developer, and even then this option is never really used), the topdir argument should be specified as the relative pathname from the current directory to the top of the build tree. Optionally, curdir may be specified as a relative pathname from the top of the build tree to the current directory. It is necessary to supply curdir if the current directory has subdirectories, or the Makefile will not be able to build the subdirectories. If a topdir is given, xmkmf assumes nothing is installed on your system and looks for files in the build tree instead of using the installed versions. SEE ALSO
imake(1) X Version 11 imake 1.0.2 XMKMF(1)