Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Encrypt Unix Logic
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Encrypt Unix Logic Post 302360200 by susau_79 on Thursday 8th of October 2009 10:06:47 AM
Old 10-08-2009
Encrypt Unix Logic

Hi All, i have written small tool with the help of Unix & Oracle. Now I want to keep the logic with me for sometime, however at the same time want to distribute the tool to large audience. Can anyone suggest me, how I can hide the logic, any encrypting command etc. Quick reply would be appreciated.

With best wishes,
-Saurabh

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Achieving group by logic via Unix

HI friends, select count(*),country_code from employees_table group by country_code having com_country_code in ("US","UK") CAn we have an equivalent command in Unix to achieve this Thanks in advance Suresh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX shell scripting logic

This is my source file and required output is mentioned as below. Any input on how to proceed. start name=vamsi phone=123456789 mailid=abc@gmail.com adress:-india end start name=vamsi1 phone=1234567890 mailid=abc1@gmail.com adress:-usa end required output:... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamsi.valiveti
15 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins - Oracle joins in WHERE syntax support (instead of ANSI). PURPOSE
This module is used with Oracle < 9.0 due to lack of support for standard ANSI join syntax. SYNOPSIS
DBIx::Class should automagically detect Oracle and use this module with no work from you. DESCRIPTION
This class implements Oracle's WhereJoin support. Instead of: SELECT x FROM y JOIN z ON y.id = z.id It will write: SELECT x FROM y, z WHERE y.id = z.id It should properly support left joins, and right joins. Full outer joins are not possible due to the fact that Oracle requires the entire query be written to union the results of a left and right join, and by the time this module is called to create the where query and table definition part of the SQL query, it's already too late. METHODS
See DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins for implementation details. BUGS
Does not support full outer joins. Probably lots more. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic DBIx::Class AUTHOR
Justin Wheeler "<jwheeler@datademons.com>" CONTRIBUTORS
David Jack Olrik "<djo@cpan.org>" LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-05-10 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)