Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Encrypt Unix Logic
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Encrypt Unix Logic Post 302360200 by susau_79 on Thursday 8th of October 2009 10:06:47 AM
Old 10-08-2009
Encrypt Unix Logic

Hi All, i have written small tool with the help of Unix & Oracle. Now I want to keep the logic with me for sometime, however at the same time want to distribute the tool to large audience. Can anyone suggest me, how I can hide the logic, any encrypting command etc. Quick reply would be appreciated.

With best wishes,
-Saurabh

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Achieving group by logic via Unix

HI friends, select count(*),country_code from employees_table group by country_code having com_country_code in ("US","UK") CAn we have an equivalent command in Unix to achieve this Thanks in advance Suresh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX shell scripting logic

This is my source file and required output is mentioned as below. Any input on how to proceed. start name=vamsi phone=123456789 mailid=abc@gmail.com adress:-india end start name=vamsi1 phone=1234567890 mailid=abc1@gmail.com adress:-usa end required output:... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamsi.valiveti
15 Replies
Session::Oracle(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Session::Oracle(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Oracle - An implementation of Apache::Session SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Oracle; #if you want Apache::Session to open new DB handles: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:sessions', UserName => $db_user, Password => $db_pass, Commit => 1 }; #or, if your handles are already opened: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh, Commit => 1 }; DESCRIPTION
This module is an implementation of Apache::Session. It uses the Oracle backing store and no locking. See the example, and the documentation for Apache::Session::Store::Oracle for more details. USAGE
The special Apache::Session argument for this module is Commit. You MUST provide the Commit argument, which instructs this module to either commit the transaction when it is finished, or to simply do nothing. This feature is provided so that this module will not have adverse interactions with your local transaction policy, nor your local database handle caching policy. The argument is mandatory in order to make you think about this problem. This module also respects the LongReadLen argument, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not specified, the default maximum is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This module was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session::File, Apache::Session::Flex, Apache::Session::DB_File, Apache::Session::Postgres, Apache::Session perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Oracle(3)