Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: h e l p
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting h e l p Post 302359875 by protocomm on Wednesday 7th of October 2009 03:37:30 PM
Old 10-07-2009
?????

PLS(1)							   http://synce.sourceforge.net/						    PLS(1)

NAME
pls - list directory contents SYNOPSIS
pls [-a] [-R] [-d LEVEL] [-p DEVNAME] [-h] [DIRECTORY] DESCRIPTION
pls list the contents of a directory on a device connected through SynCE. Forward slashes ('/') on the command line are converted to backward slashes (''). File attributes A Archive C Compressed D Directory H Hidden I In ROM M ROM module (can only be executed, not read!) N Normal R Read-only S System T Temporary OPTIONS
-d LEVEL Set debug log level: 0 - No logging (default) 1 - Errors only 2 - Errors and warnings 3 - Everything -p DEVNAME Use the device with the given name, instead of the default. -a Show all files including those marked as hidden. -R Recursively list subdirectories. -h Display help message. DIRECTORY The full path name to the directory. Wild cards are allowed, but only for the trailing part of the path, and should be protected from the shell. If this parameter is relative, it is assumed to be relative to the "My Documents" folder. Similarly, if this parame- ter is omitted, the contents of the "My Documents" folder is listed. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by David Eriksson <twogood@users.sourceforge.net>. SEE ALSO
synce(1) pcp(1) pls(1) prm(1) pmkdir(1) prmdir(1) The SynCE project November 2002 PLS(1)