Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Help to trace process consuming more space Post 302359808 by jlliagre on Wednesday 7th of October 2009 11:57:28 AM
Old 10-07-2009
Code:
prstat -a -s rss

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How ti kill a process which is consuming so much time

There is a process which is consuming too much time.. how to find that process and kill it. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shreenivas
3 Replies

2. AIX

Process consuming most memory

How can i find the processes that is consuming most memory? I tried TOPAS and SVMON and this didn't gave me the desired result. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shabu
1 Replies

3. AIX

Command to find TOP 5 Memory consuming process

HI All, Can anyone send me a command to find TOP 5 Memory consuming process. It would be lelpful if I get output something like below processname - pid - memory(in MB) - command I tried few commands from the internet but the result only give the real memory usage or pagging, I want total... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bce_groups
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How much space I am consuming?

Hi i want to know if many users are logging in system then how would i know that how much space in system i am consuming.. Thanks Vijay sahu (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijays3
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to trace an AIX Process?

Hello, I execute an application on my Unix AIX Server and that one crashes after reading some files. These files are very big (80 Mbytes), the application is a CVS Repository. I have found with a comparaison on a Solaris Server that there are system limitations on my AIX Server in the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: steiner
2 Replies

6. AIX

Process ids consuming huge resources ?

Hi All what is the command to check process ids , which are running from long time and which are consuming more cpu? Also how to check, what a particular PID is running what For Ex: i have a pid :3223722 which is running since from long time, if i want to check what is this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sidharthmellam
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Script to find the disk usage and to delete the files which is consuming more space

Hi All, I have written a script to check the file system usage and to delete the files which is consuming more space.Please check whether the script is corrcet #Script Starts here #!/usr/local/bin/perl #Program to find the disk space and to delete the older files #Checks the type of OS... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkarthick
8 Replies

8. AIX

Which process was consuming most memory in the Past?

Hello There are options / commands to check which process is consuming maximum memory However is there any command/mechanism which will tell us which process was consuming maximum memory in specific time interval in the past? I heard nmon report can help in this regard. is there any... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chetanz
5 Replies

9. HP-UX

Files consuming more space in HP-UX

Hi, Could you please provide OS command to find large files in size MB and GB... under specific directory in HP-UX? Regards, Maddy (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Top 5 cpu and Mem consuming process and files and suggestion for health check

I am middle of writing health check scripts, can you pls share commands on how I can get cpu and Mem of top consuming process info at the moment? Also can u suggest ideas on what all I can look for as a part do health check on red hat Linux server? I searched on site before posting, but... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Varja
2 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)