Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Flash disk problem
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory Flash disk problem Post 302359465 by Corona688 on Tuesday 6th of October 2009 04:10:41 PM
Old 10-06-2009
I can only guess, but from the stack trace it looks like the device is removing itself when being written to, or the kernel thinks it is.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Mozilla & Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Problem

Hello All, I am using Mozilla 1.7.8 on hp-ux 11.00, and install flash player 6 for it. it is giving following errors and get crashed. when i want to open a site need flash plugin. Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin' to `GtkWidget' Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem installing Solaris on a V890 using flash

I am trying to use a flash image to install a v890. I have the image on another box. I am trying to use ftp to pull down the image. But, when i go though the install, choose flash, enter the ftp info, it can not ever connect to the server. I've never had this trouble before. There are 4... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

3. Solaris

problem in creating flash archive

Dear all I am in a problem. I have created a master server on which I have install a Solaris 10 OS as well as Oracle 10g with some additional solaris packages. Now I want to create a flash archive of this server and install that flash archive on another server, so that the new server will have... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
6 Replies

4. SuSE

Problem with flash player

Hi All Im using Redhat Linux enterprise editon 4.0 When ever i open firefox, i get a msg saying that "Install missing plugins" When i click that macromedi flash player is downloaded. And after i install flash player also, in fireforx i get the same message Pls help me (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: balumankala
11 Replies

5. AIX

Flash Copy Problem, has any one else seen this?

Around a month ago we suffered a prolonged power outage, due to circumstances the servers and storage arrays were still in use when the UPS dropped. One of the servers was running a flash copy on the database while batch processing had commenced. This is the only server that suffered any further... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Rhel Client v6 and Flash player problem

Hello, I use Redhat enterprise Client v6. Firefox and chrome doesn't run flash script. I download (final version) and install flash rpm package. After redhat downloaded flash player security update and installed. but, still can not run flash script. what can i do for running flash script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: oulutas
0 Replies

7. Ubuntu

how to make others have read/write permission when the aotu mounted usb flash disk pluge in ?

hi all: as we know , when usb flash disk plug in and aotu mounted , the default permission of the usb flash disk is 700. that means others have no permission . the question: how to make others have read/write permission when the aotu mounted usb flash disk pluge in ? thanks !! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnold.king
0 Replies
chs(7D) 							      Devices								   chs(7D)

NAME
chs - IBM ServeRAID PCI host adapter driver DESCRIPTION
The chs driver is the IBM ServeRAID PCI controller driver. PRECONFIGURATION
Known Problems and Limitations To prevent data loss, a SCSI disk drive that is not defined as part of any physical pack within a logical drive will not be accessible through the Solaris operating environment. CONFIGURATION
Auto-configuration code determines whether the adapter is present at the configured address and what types of devices are attached to it. The IBM ServeRAID is primarily used as a disk array (system drive) controller. To configure the attached disk arrays, you must configure the controller (using the configuration utilities provided by the hardware manu- facturer) before booting the Solaris operating environment You use the configuration utilities to set RAID levels, stripe parameters, cache mechanisms and perform other functions. For more information, see the user manual supplied with your hardware. FILES
/kernel/drv/chs.conf chs configuration file /dev/dsk/cndn[s|p]n block device /dev/rdsk/cndn[s|p]n raw device where: cn controller n dn LUN n (0-7) sn UNIX system slice n (0-15) pn fdisk(1M) partition(0) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for a description of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | |Architecture |x86 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
fdisk(1M), attributes(5), cmdk(7D) SunOS 5.10 27 November 2000 chs(7D)