Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Case Nesting
Operating Systems Linux Google Chrome OS Case Nesting Post 302358933 by frankycool on Monday 5th of October 2009 08:38:50 AM
Old 10-05-2009
Java Case Nesting

sdfdefgsrg

Last edited by frankycool; 10-06-2009 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: nothin

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lower case to upper case string conversion in shell script

How can convert a Lower case variable value to an upper case in the kron shell script. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dchalavadi
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

zip nesting empty folders

I'm using the following command to zip a project file, but when it finishes, the resulting zip file contains all the directories above the file I wanted zipped, myapp.app, each one empty until you get to the actual app. zip -r myapp.app.zip ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: groundlevel
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to select and delete lower case and mixed case records

HELLO ALL, URGENTLY NEEDED A SCRIPT TO SELECT AND DELETE LOWER AND MIXED CASE RECORDS FROM A COLUMN IN A TABLE. FOR EXAMPLE : Table name is EMPLOYEE and the column name is CITY and the CITY column records will be: Newyork washington ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhilash mn
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Isn't a shell found on a beach? Need help nesting if's or loops.

As of a week ago i thought a shell was somthing found on a beach. I'm a virgin when it comes to scripting and i'm having a really bad time here. What i need to do is prompt for a group number grep the /etc/groups to get the GID and name if it exists i want to prompt the user for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: switchkill
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to ignore STDERR when nesting commands?

I have a pel script running as root that needs to read the contents of a file on a remote system, I have an ssh trust relationship as a particular user but not as root. I then need to write back out to that file again to change it's content a bit. On the surface this seemed really easy but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

BASH Varible nesting and user input

Well, I think I've managed to take two different issues and conglomerate them into and embarrasing mess. #!/bin/bash # Set some variables dir1=/path/that/isnt/variable/$variabledir/dir/ dir2=/path/that/isnt/variable/$variabledir/important/"$variabledir"-subdirectory/path/ echo "Gimme... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlp
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Nesting backticks

I'm trying to make a dialog window that prints the output of grep that takes the output of find. Unfortunately my nested backticks don't work. Here is the dialog window: dialog --stdout --title "test" --backtitle "test" --msgbox "Test:\n `grep -l "${tablica}" `find $string``" 16 60I think I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Starting_Leaf
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - Nesting if statement in for loop

I have the basic command written in bash for element in 1 2 do if ]; then set el = "t" else set el = "p" fi done but i get the following error syntax error near unexpected token `for' ` for element in 1 2' What should i do differently? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ncwxpanther
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue nesting variables in csh.

The variables given are already defined ($file1-$file3, $obsid1-$obsid3, and $n=3). When I go to run the code, the terminal outputs "Missing }." I believe the error is with the nesting of variables. It would save a lot of time getting this while loop working. set i = 1 while (${i} <=... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ojdefdidit
5 Replies
MORSE(1)							       MORSE								  MORSE(1)

NAME
morse - A robotics simulator based upon the Blender Game Engine SYNOPSIS
morse [command] [options] DESCRIPTION
Morse, the Modular OpenRobots Simulation Engine, uses the Blender Game Engine to provide a general purpose robot simulator. A robot and its environment are defined in Morse by creating a model in Blender. Actuator and sensor objects are attached to a model, and may be inter- acted with via a variety of middleware protocols. Simulations can be programmed via Python scripts or inside of Blender itself. Currently supported middleware includes YARP, MOOS, ROS, Pocoslibs, as well as a plain socket interface. COMMANDS
[None] Launches the simulator interface with a default scene create filename Creates a new empty scene and launches the simulator interface run filename Runs a simulation without loading the simulator interface exec filename Runs the given Python script with a default scene check Checks the environment is correctly setup to run morse help Displays information regarding the program version Displays the version number SEE ALSO
morseexec(1) blender(1) COPYRIGHT
2009-2010, LAAS-CNRS/ONERA ; 2010-2012, LAAS-CNRS 0.5.2 May 14, 2012 MORSE(1)