Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Find age of files...
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Find age of files... Post 302358445 by cfajohnson on Friday 2nd of October 2009 02:16:22 PM
Old 10-02-2009

Assuming that there are no directories ending in .arc:

Code:
find /lcl/prd/data/dc003p/dump/*.arc -mtime +1

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find the File Age and wait for that...

Hi, I want to know my file is 1 hr 30 min old or not, If 1 hr 30 min old I will do some tasks in that file.. other wise I will wait to 1 hr 30 min and then do the tasks.. how to do it in Unix script? any idea? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: redlotus72
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find a process age

I can write a script to use ps and interigate the output, but is there a command that works similar to the find command for files where I can request a list of all the running processes over 1 day old ? thanks! (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: MizzGail
8 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

What is your age?

What is your age? (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: royal
15 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What is your age? (Part 2)

What is your age? poses an interesting question, but the age categories had some room for improvement. So I thought that I would start a new poll with with a better distribution of age groups. As with the other poll, this is a public poll. People can click on the numbers to see who voted and... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
37 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find the age of a file in Minutes

KSH: Please lt me know how to find the age of a file in minutes(Based on last modified time). ie, if the file was modified 15 Minutes ago, the output should be 15 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hari_anj
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

file age

How can I count the age of the file (e.g. in minutes)? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jarmo.leppanen
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Find file age

Hi I can not say that i am new to perl but today i learned something new, i wanted to know age (last time file got modified) of file so i initially thought of using find -mtime command but when i googled it, i found perl solution for the same my $age = -M $ARGV ; print "$ARGV age is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zedex
1 Replies

8. AIX

Visual Age C++

hi , After i installed the visual age c++ its got installed but am not able to find the bin directory in the /usr/vacpp.am i need to install the some fileset ???? please help me.version is 7 mak (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senmak
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Age of file

Hi All.. Is there any easy way to find out how many days older is file? for ex. fileA 20 days fileB 10 days I am currently on AIX, and there is no STAT command available in this environment. What are my options? Thanks Abhijeet R (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freakabhi
1 Replies
BIND::Config::Parser(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 BIND::Config::Parser(3pm)

NAME
BIND::Config::Parser - Parse BIND Config file. SYNOPSIS
use BIND::Config::Parser; # Create the parser my $parser = new BIND::Config::Parser; my $indent = 0; # Set up callback handlers $parser->set_open_block_handler( sub { print " " x $indent, join( " ", @_ ), " { "; $indent++; } ); $parser->set_close_block_handler( sub { $indent--; print " " x $indent, "}; "; } ); $parser->set_statement_handler( sub { print " " x $indent, join( " ", @_ ), "; "; } ); # Parse the file $parser->parse_file( "named.conf" ); DESCRIPTION
BIND::Config::Parser provides a lightweight parser to the configuration file syntax of BIND v8 and v9 using a "Parse::RecDescent" grammar. It is in a similar vein to "BIND::Conf_Parser". However, as it has no knowledge of the directives, it doesn't need to be kept updated as new directives are added, it simply knows how to carve up a BIND configuration file into logical chunks. CONSTRUCTOR
new( ); Create a new "BIND::Config::Parser" object. METHODS
set_open_block_handler( CODE_REF ); Set the code to be called when a configuration block is opened. At least one argument will be passed; the name of that block, for example "options" or "zone", etc. as well as any additional items up to but not including the opening curly brace. set_close_block_handler( CODE_REF ); Set the code to be called when a configuration block is closed. No arguments are passed. set_statement_handler( CODE_REF ); Set the code to be called on a single line configuration element. At least one argument will be passed; the name of that element, as well as any additional items up to but not including the ending semi-colon. parse_file( FILENAME ); Parse FILENAME, triggering the above defined handlers on the relevant sections. TODO
Probably the odd one or two things. I'm fairly sure the grammar is correct. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2005 Matt Dainty. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHORS
Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com>. SEE ALSO
perl, Parse::RecDescent, BIND::Conf_Parser. perl v5.14.2 2005-06-26 BIND::Config::Parser(3pm)