Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Kill shell script when host program not running/disk unmounted Post 302358372 by pcwiz on Friday 2nd of October 2009 10:04:06 AM
Old 10-02-2009
Its an external application. And you are right, I don't notice a hit in performance, so this should be OK Smilie

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

script to kill rsh processes running for more than 10 minutes

Hi Friends, I need to write a script to kill some processes running for more than 10 minutes. Can I get some pointers on that. Thanks for ur help in Advance. Thanks&Regards, Amit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitsayshii
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to kill rsh processes running for more than 10 minutes

Hi Friends, I need to write a script to kill some processes running for more than 10 minutes. Can I get some pointers on that. Thanks for ur help in Advance. Thanks&Regards, Amit (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to kill rsh processes running for more than 10 mins

Hi Friends, I need to write a script to kill some processes running for more than 10 minutes. Can I get some pointers on that. Thanks for ur help in Advance. Thanks&Regards, Amit (3 Replies)
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kill the running program

Dear All, I have a script which after executing is not stoping when i press ctrl+c. Now i want to Append the script in such a way when i press ctrl+c while execution of the program it should take it as arguements and should kill the script/running program forcefully. I know the command to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akhtar.bhat
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

running commands to remote host from centralized host

Gurus/Experts We have a centralized UNIX/Solaris server from where we can actually ssh to all other UNIX/Solaris servers...I need to write a script that reside on this centerlized server and do FileSystem monitoring (basically run df -h or -k) of other remote servers and then send an email to me... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: anjum.suri
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kill a running program?

Hello i'm trying to make a program which can find a running program on the system and kill it, then repeat that every 5 minutes. The name of the process is given with an argument. I have done this so far, but still not working. if $1 in $(ps -e) ; then kill $(pidof $1) sleep 5m fi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: petel1
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

if (disk is mounted) unmount if (disk is unmounted) mount

Hey there, sorry if this is a bit too much of a noob question, trying to get to grips with a simple bash script - but i have done ZERO bash scripting. basically having worked out how to mount and unmount disks using: disktool -m *device* & disktool -e *device* - and looking at the result of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hollister
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kill long running script, if it crosses the threshold time

Hi, I need a script to kill the process if it running for long time. Inputs for the scripts: 1.test.sh (will be running fron cron scheduler) 2.1 hr (ie threshold_time - if the test.sh is running for more than 1 hr test.sh has to kill) Thanks, Divya (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to kill a process running at a certain port

Hello, I have multiple scripts (vlc1, vlc2,...vlc5) and as I do not know how to run them as upstart processes, I entered my script links into rc.local file. Here is the sample one for process vlc1: $ nano /etc/rc.local added below line into rc.local /var/bin/./vlc1 & Port nr of vlc1... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
7 Replies

10. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

NFS mounted and unmounted shell script

Hi, I making a script to check nfs mount and unmount options. After various findings, i didn't get any solution for that. Can you please help me in making the script. 1) I have used, if grep -qs '/var/JETSHARE' /proc/mounts; then echo "It's mounted." else echo "It's not mounted. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Santosh101
2 Replies
wxNavigationKeyEvent(3erl)				     Erlang Module Definition					wxNavigationKeyEvent(3erl)

NAME
wxNavigationKeyEvent - See external documentation: wxNavigationKeyEvent. DESCRIPTION
See external documentation: wxNavigationKeyEvent . Use wxEvtHandler:connect/3 with EventType: : navigation_key See also the message variant #wxNavigationKey{ } event record type. This class is derived (and can use functions) from: wxEvent DATA TYPES
wxNavigationKeyEvent() : An object reference, The representation is internal and can be changed without notice. It can't be used for comparsion stored on disc or distributed for use on other nodes. EXPORTS
getDirection(This::wxNavigationKeyEvent()) -> bool() See external documentation . setDirection(This::wxNavigationKeyEvent(), BForward::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . isWindowChange(This::wxNavigationKeyEvent()) -> bool() See external documentation . setWindowChange(This::wxNavigationKeyEvent(), BIs::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . isFromTab(This::wxNavigationKeyEvent()) -> bool() See external documentation . setFromTab(This::wxNavigationKeyEvent(), BIs::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . getCurrentFocus(This::wxNavigationKeyEvent()) -> wxWindow() (see module wxWindow) See external documentation . setCurrentFocus(This::wxNavigationKeyEvent(), Win::wxWindow() (see module wxWindow)) -> ok See external documentation . AUTHORS
<> wxErlang 0.98.9 wxNavigationKeyEvent(3erl)