Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cancelling Reorgvg
Operating Systems AIX Cancelling Reorgvg Post 302358155 by bakunin on Thursday 1st of October 2009 12:25:49 PM
Old 10-01-2009
I have taken the liberty to change the threads title to make it easier to find when someone searches for archived solutions.

bakunin

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

reorgvg

hello I have launched a reorgvg this week end, on a logical volume Before the reorgvg, I had: disk5 disk6 disk7 disk8 I have defined the lv with "maximum" disk, and launch the reorgvg Now i have: disk5 disk6 disk7 disk8 disk11 disk12 disk14 I don't understand why there are 3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Cancelling print jobs for an entire month

Hi pals, Pls tel me how to cancel print jobs for an entire month (ex : sept)? lpstat -oLBNDUIP061 | grep -i Sep is listing me hundreds of jobs. Thanks in Advance, Satish Video tutorial on how to use code tags in The UNIX and Linux Forums. (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish51392111
22 Replies

3. AIX

reorgvg in AIX

Hello, I'm trying to understand what is the practical usage of this command. In IBM website I've found that: Reorganizes the physical partition allocation for a volume group. In which situation should I use it? Could you give me some example. Thanks, p (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pitmod
1 Replies
lookat(1)						      General Commands Manual							 lookat(1)

NAME
lookat - X11 VRML viewer SYNOPSIS
lookat [-notitle | -title <title>] [[-url] <file.wrl>] DESCRIPTION
lookat is a simple X11 viewer for VRML files that uses libopenvrml. You can use the mouse to change the view. Clicking with the left mouse button and dragging the mouse around will rotate the view, while clicking with the middle mouse button and dragging around will move the scene closer and farther. The right mouse button will bring the viewpoint menu. OPTIONS
-notitle Do not use the URL as the window title. -title <title> Use <title> as the window title. -url <file.wrl>, <file.wrl> Specify a VRML file or URL to open. KEYS
Left Right Move the view left or right. , . Rotate the view left or right. Up Down Move the view forward or backwards. A Z Move the view up or down. a z Rotate the view up or down. PageUp PageDn Change to the next or previous viewpoint. r Home Reset the view. b Toggle alpha blending on or off. c Toggle culling on or off. d Toggle bspheres on or off. l Toggle lighting on or off. t Toggle texture mapping on or off. w Toggle wireframe rendering (polygons) on or off. EXAMPLES
On Debian systems, you can find VRML sample files in the /usr/share/doc/libopenvrml9/examples/ directory. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Debian Project August 2003 lookat(1)