Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: minimum number of unique key
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting minimum number of unique key Post 302357861 by repinementer on Wednesday 30th of September 2009 09:23:02 PM
Old 09-30-2009
could any one explain ripat code plz
thanx

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Directory Inode Number Not Unique

Hi, I know that inode for each file is unique, but is it the for the directory? So far I found different directories has the same inode nubmer when you do ls -i, could some one explain why? Thanks a lot. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nj302
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

unique number for a date

Hello, In korn-shell, how can I do to have an unique number for a date done. I want to use it to have the number of days between two dates. Thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: madmat
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

display unique number

Hi, how i can display all the unique number from my random number script below; #!/usr/bin/perl use strict; my @alphanum = ( 'A' .. 'Z', 'a' .. 'z', 0 .. 9); my $random = join('', map($alphanum,(1..5))); print "$random\n"; Thank You. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: malaysoul
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh scripting: Extract 1 most recent record for unique key

I'm loading multiple delimited files into an Oracle DB using sqlldr on Unix. I would like to get only the most recent record per each unique key. There may be multiple updates for each key, but I only want the most recent one. There is a date column in my delimited files, so I'm using cat to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OPTIMUS_prime
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to find Unique not used Number

Wrote a script to create a hidden account in OS X. It works perfect but I need to check if the UID is already in use before I tried to create the account. dscl . list /Users UniqueID | awk '{print $2}' | while read UIDS do if ; then echo "UID Is Already in USE" i=`expr "$2" - 1` echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: elbombillo
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find the minimum number

Input 10 8 20 8 10 9 20 9 10 12 20 19 10 10 20 40 Output1 10 8 2 20 8 12 10 9 1 20 9 11 10 12 -2 20 19 1 10 10 0 20 40 -20 Output2 10 9 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: repinementer
0 Replies

7. Linux

What is the minimum number of partitions you need to install Linux?

I think its 3. Just to know if I am correct. / /boot swap :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitin09
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep - match files containing minimum number of pattern matches

I want to search a bunch of files and list only those containing a minimum number of pattern matches. So if I want to identify files containing 3 (or more) instances of the pattern "said:" and I have file1 that contains the lines: He said: She said: and file2 that contains the lines: He... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stumpyuk
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Absolute minimum value of a number using awk

Hi, I have got a file in the following format: 4300 23695 4305 03591 4400 125368 I need to sort this file to find the minimum absolute value of the numbers starting from 6th pos, so the expected output is:- 4300 23569 4305 01359 4400 123568 I tried to cut out the file from 6th... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy121
7 Replies

10. Programming

Unique Number Identifying

I'm trying to solve the below problem for a number: Enter a number and if it has all unique digits print unique number else non-unique number. Eg: Input=123; Output=unique number Input=112; Output=Non-unique number The thing i tried is splitting the number into digits by using % operator... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gautham
2 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_CLUSTE(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_CLUSTE(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_ClusterMon - Runs crm_mon in the background, recording the cluster status to an HTML file SYNOPSIS
ClusterMon [start | stop | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
This is a ClusterMon Resource Agent. It outputs current cluster status to the html. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
user The user we want to run crm_mon as (optional, string, default root) update How frequently should we update the cluster status (optional, integer, default 15) extra_options Additional options to pass to crm_mon. Eg. -n -r (optional, string, no default) pidfile PID file location to ensure only one instance is running (unique, optional, string, default /tmp/ClusterMon_default.pid) htmlfile Location to write HTML output to. (unique, optional, string, default /tmp/ClusterMon_default.html) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. Suggested interval: 10. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a ClusterMon resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_ClusterMon ocf:heartbeat:ClusterMon op monitor depth="0" timeout="20" interval="10" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/ClusterMon_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 03/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_CLUSTE(7)