Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE NoMachine NX window closes after establishing connection Post 302357272 by mark54g on Tuesday 29th of September 2009 08:57:17 AM
Old 09-29-2009
what is in this file?

/home/foo/.nx/config/nxclient.cfg

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

multiuser chat server closes when one client closes. code included

I have been trying to write a very basic chat program but at the moment I am having problems getting it to be multiuser as it closes all connections when one client shutsdown. I have also been having problems trying to get the program to display a list of usernames to the clients. I have tried... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dooker
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Establishing connections

Hello there, just a quick question.....Can someone please explain the concept that enables you to establish a connection using the same userId Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BigTool4u2
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem establishing Connection on the LAN

Hi everybody i need your help on this I have LAN which run Sun microsystem with solaris 7 OS on each of the servers. The LAN was working fine before an interruption of power supply which makes servers to operating as standalone servers. i.e none of the servers have access to one another. How do i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbmada
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SSH closes connection when using arrow keys

Hi, I'm having a problem with my ssh link to various Sun servers running Solaris 9 and 10 from an Windows XP box running Cygwin/X. I am using ssh to connect to a number of different Sun servers. My problem is that when editing a remote shell command line with the arrow direction keys the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: stv_t
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 ftp connection problem (connection refused, connection timed out)

Hi everyone, I am hoping anyone of you could help me in this weird problem we have in 1 of our Solaris 10 servers. Lately, we have been having some ftp problems in this server. Though it can ping any server within the network, it seems that it can only ftp to a select few. For most servers, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: labdakos
4 Replies

6. Ubuntu

establishing connection with e-kermit running on LINUX from my operating system

we designed a primitive operating system for learning basics fundamentals and we created process switching, interrupt/polled IO for device drivers like UART and printers. We accomplish this by using our own tools called SPEDE (for downloading compiled elf image from host ubuntu system that have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bicepjai
0 Replies

7. Solaris

sftp connection closes if idle for around 10minutes

does sftp connection closes by default if it stays idle for a prolonged time ? i have checked sshd_config files , there is no time out value set. but still the connection closes after certain period of time. Please help. verbose mode output : sftp> debug1: channel 0: free:... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Establishing remote connection to a Xserver from a UNIX Box

Hello Guys , I have been working on a script where we are looking to connect a remote Xserver from a Unix box. Once a connection is made , i need to run several commands on remote machine to check various stuffs. As per my knowledge on unix (which is like a drop in ocean) , i found SSH as a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: himanshu sood
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Sftp connection not establishing from Linux to DataPower

Hi Everyone, I am trying to send files from Linux to DataPower server using public key based authentication but it's not working as expected and every-time password expecting for sftp transfer. Can someone please help on this? Steps I fallowed: Created keys pair at source server... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: renukeswar
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Telnet connection closes before i execute GET command

I tried the below steps for telnet command from a remote server: 1. telnet myservice.com 443 2. GET / HTTP/1.0 3. Press enter key twice Please see the output below: bash-3.2$ hostname remoteserver1 bash-3.2$ telnet myservice.com 443 Trying 191.172.172.133... Connected to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
7 Replies
Mojo::IOLoop::Client(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Mojo::IOLoop::Client(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::IOLoop::Client - Non-blocking TCP client SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::IOLoop::Client; # Create socket connection my $client = Mojo::IOLoop::Client->new; $client->on(connect => sub { my ($client, $handle) = @_; ... }); $client->on(error => sub { my ($client, $err) = @_; ... }); $client->connect(address => 'mojolicio.us', port => 80); DESCRIPTION
Mojo::IOLoop::Client opens TCP connections for Mojo::IOLoop. EVENTS
Mojo::IOLoop::Client can emit the following events. "connect" $client->on(connect => sub { my ($client, $handle) = @_; ... }); Emitted safely once the connection is established. "error" $client->on(error => sub { my ($client, $err) = @_; ... }); Emitted safely if an error happens on the connection. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::IOLoop::Client implements the following attributes. "reactor" my $reactor = $client->reactor; $client = $client->reactor(Mojo::Reactor::Poll->new); Low level event reactor, defaults to the "reactor" attribute value of the global Mojo::IOLoop singleton. METHODS
Mojo::IOLoop::Client inherits all methods from Mojo::EventEmitter and implements the following new ones. "connect" $client->connect(address => '127.0.0.1', port => 3000); Open a socket connection to a remote host. Note that TLS support depends on IO::Socket::SSL and IPv6 support on IO::Socket::INET6. These options are currently available: "address" Address or host name of the peer to connect to, defaults to "localhost". "handle" Use an already prepared handle. "local_address" Local address to bind to. "port" Port to connect to. "timeout" Maximum amount of time in seconds establishing connection may take before getting canceled, defaults to 10. "tls" Enable TLS. "tls_ca" Path to TLS certificate authority file. Also activates hostname verification. "tls_cert" Path to the TLS certificate file. "tls_key" Path to the TLS key file. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::IOLoop::Client(3pm)