Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: solaris
Operating Systems Solaris solaris Post 302357257 by khyron on Tuesday 29th of September 2009 08:16:59 AM
Old 09-29-2009
solaris

Bom dia pessoal
GOstaria de saber se alguem poderia me ajudar com um servidor solaris
pois toda vez que eu logo ele acessa o sistema e volta para a tela de login.
Equipamento: raptor gfx - ultra sparc 2 - enterprise 250

Obrigado

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

application compiled on solaris 10 throwing error when executed on solaris 9

I have compiled my application on Solaris 10 with following description SunOS ldg1 5.10 Generic_138888-03 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-T6320 The compiler is Sun C++ 5.9 SunOS_sparc Patch 124863-01 2007/07/25 But when installing the application on Solaris 9 SunOS odcarch02 5.9... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ash_bit2k2
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

3. Solaris

root disk mirroring in solaris volume manager for solaris 10

Need a procedure document to do "root disk mirroring in solaris volume manager for solaris 10". I hope some one will help me asap. I need to do it production environment. Let me know if you need any deatils on this. Thanks, Rama (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ramareddi16
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
raptor-config(1)					      General Commands Manual						  raptor-config(1)

NAME
raptor-config - script to get information about the installed version of Raptor SYNOPSIS
raptor-config [--cflags] [--options] [--help] [--libs] [--libtool-libs] [--private-libs] [--prefix[=DIR]] [--version-decimal] [--version] DESCRIPTION
raptor-config is a tool that is used to determine the compile and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use the Raptor RDF parser library. OPTIONS
raptor-config accepts the following options: --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a raptor program. --options Print raptor compiled options such as parsers and serializers available, the XML parser used (if any) and the WWW retrieval library used (if any). --help Print a help message summarising usage. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a raptor program. This excludes linker arguments used to build the raptor shared library. --libtool-libs Print the path to the libtool file for raptor. --private-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to build the raptor shared library. This option is not usually needed because the raptor shared library has already been dynamically linked against these flags. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that raptor was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. --version Print the currently installed version of raptor on the standard output. --version-decimal Print the currently installed version of raptor as a decimal integer. SEE ALSO
libraptor(3) AUTHOR
Dave Beckett - http://www.dajobe.org/ <http://www.dajobe.org/> 2008-04-01 raptor-config(1)