Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO system V documentation
Operating Systems SCO SCO system V documentation Post 302357131 by jgt on Monday 28th of September 2009 09:37:12 PM
Old 09-28-2009
Computer

Lost in translation. Each binder had three steel rings to hold the loose sheets together.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sco Unix Online Documentation

help would be appreciated, thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BAM
1 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix

Hi everyone i have a question for all of you. It may be basic or it may be a good one. I recently aquired a copy of "SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix" (thats what the disks say) and for the life of me i can not get it to load. i have tried opening the disk in linux and it can not determine... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cerberus
0 Replies

3. SCO

system log of SCO

Hi, I did shutdown and restart SCO server, now wanna find log to know exactly when system was effected. I took a look at /var/adm/ but seem there are no logs for my required information. it seems diff from Sun or HP UNIX... appreciate all your help. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milo
2 Replies

4. SCO

where can get iso of sco system v 5.05

hi all please someone tell me where can get iso of sco System V vs 5.05 regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: weramirez
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Comprehensive system documentation by button click

Guys There's a new WebPage where you can generate a comprehensive detailed system documentation by button click. Look at the example at https://sdoctool.sun.com/data/doc.php?ID=sdoctool&N=2 ;) Interested, go to Cheers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lebch
0 Replies

6. SCO

Help on System Freeze in SCO

Hi, My SCO server freezes suddenly. I just want to know if there any tools / commands availble that can find which is causing the freeze? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Ravikumar R (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrb2009
4 Replies

7. SCO

SCO UNIXware 7.1.4 system backups

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me, I want to backup my sco unix system, I dont have an external/internal tape drive. How can I make a system backup? I do have a CD-RW on the server. I am new to sco unix. Please can anyone advise on what methods I can use, I have looked a cpio. I tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kpnuts
1 Replies

8. SCO

SCO Development System for System V 3.2 R4.2

Hi Guys, Some time ago I get a disk for my SCO System V 3.2 R4.2 tcp 1.2.1 distribution. Now 4 Year later I am serarching the development system due to the fact that System V did not come with the C compiler. There is any change to get it ? my intention is academyc only. or anyone... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: locovich
3 Replies
GENREV(1)						      General Commands Manual							 GENREV(1)

NAME
genrev - generate a RADIANCE description of surface of revolution SYNOPSIS
genrev mat name 'z(t)' 'r(t)' nseg [ -e expr ][ -f file ][ -s ] DESCRIPTION
Genrev produces a RADIANCE scene description of a surface of revolution. The object will be composed of nseg cones, cups, cylinders, tubes or rings following the parametric curve defined by z(t) (height) and r(t) (radius). When z is increasing with t, the surface normal points outward. When z is decreasing, the normal points inward. The variable t used in the function expressions varies from 0 to 1 in even steps of 1/nseg. The expressions are of the same type used in RADIANCE function files. Auxiliary expressions and/or files may be specified in any number of -e and -f options. The -s option smooths the surfaces using Phong normal interpolation. EXAMPLE
To generate a torus with an inner radius of 1 and an outer radius of 3: genrev steel torus 'sin(2*PI*t)' '2+cos(2*PI*t)' 32 AUTHOR
Greg Ward BUGS
The -s option doesn't modify the surface normal correctly for the opposite side. SEE ALSO
genrbox(1), gensurf(1), genworm(1), icalc(1), rpict(1), rvu(1), xform(1) RADIANCE
11/15/93 GENREV(1)