Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Boot problem with SUN Sparc
Operating Systems Solaris Boot problem with SUN Sparc Post 302356882 by incredible on Monday 28th of September 2009 05:28:04 AM
Old 09-28-2009
For intel box, you have to access the BIOS

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

boot problem in Installation i86 sun solaris

Hello everybody, I installed sun solaris i86 , the programme installation install the "Mini Root" and after that he doing shutdown. the camputer coming up and he can't boot. how i can to resuled this problem ??? Thenk you in advence..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanly
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem using default account with ILOM on Sun SPARC Enterprise T5140

Hi, I have Sun SPARC Enterprise T5140 and I can't access it via serial port using preconfigured administrator account, as described in Sun Integrated Lights Out Manager 2.0 User's Guide: I'm always receive "Login incorrect" message. I'm really confused! Does anyone experience such circumstances?... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
12 Replies

3. Solaris

Auto boot problem on Sun T2000

Hi All I have a problem on T2000 server. bash-3.00# uname -a SunOS 5.10 aaa Generic_120011-14 sun4v sparc SUNW,Netra-T2000After the initial solaris installation server failed to boot: Rebooting with command: boot Boot device: disk:b File and args: The file just loaded does not appear... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ouzist
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Sparc Ultra 4 won't boot - disk errors

Hi all. I am seeing in one of our less-used servers that it crashed and now won't restart. I get the message 'continue with normal startup or boot into maintenance mode'. I go into maintenance and run fsck on /usr0 (mentioned in error at restart) it then reboots but goes right back to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_collins
3 Replies

5. Solaris

SUN SPARC rebooting problem, after Solaris 10 installation

Hi All, I had install the solaris 10 into the SUNFIRE V890 server, after installed, it keep rebooting. I wish to enter the OK mode again, and install back the Solaris 10. i had try the "break" button and "stop+A" button, but all fail. kindly advice... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
4 Replies

6. Hardware

boot problem sun V890

hello i have a sun server V890 and it stops booting after adding 2 CPUs modules and gives me the following error message: Enabling system bus....... Done Initializing CPUs......... Done Initializing boot memory.. RAM-Copy CRC failure!Can't start: No image found FATAL: Can't find/decompress... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bahjatm
0 Replies

7. Hardware

Sun JavaStation-1 boot problem

Hi all! I have a Sun JavaStation-1 which doesn't boot: when I turn on the power switch, the power led becomes lit but the screen remains black (going in power save after about 5 seconds). :eek: Now my question is: could be this problem due to a dead IDPROM? :confused: I have this doubt because... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisechip
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Application running too slow on Sun SPARC T5440 but run normal on sun M3000

Hi all, I have application running on sun server T5440 4x8x1.4 GHz, 64 GB RAM, application running very slow though load average too low. when I install my application on another server SUN M3000 (One CPU 1x8x2.5GHz, 8GB RAM), application run smoothly. Here is my server T5440 info: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Sun ultra 30 boot problem

Hi all, I've got a Sun ultra 30 workstation. the Nvram battery died so I replaced it. I reprogrammed the mac address using the mlpl command all that so it booted without error. But for some reason I was trying to boot via the network. So I did a STOP A and boot disk1 which is the alias for my SCSI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: robbo007
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Start /SYS on SUN SPARC does not start machine [SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T-5240]

-> start /SYS Are you sure you want to start /SYS (y/n)? y Starting /SYS ]-> show HOST /HOST Targets: bootmode diag domain Properties: autorestart = reset autorunonerror = false bootfailrecovery = poweroff ... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
29 Replies
glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						  glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutButtonBoxFunc - sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutButtonBoxFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new button box callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutButtonBoxFunc sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. The dial & button box button callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box buttons can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_BUTTON_BOX_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a dial & button box button callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutButtonBoxFunc disables the generation of dial & button box button callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutDialsFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)