Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Problems with defining triggers Post 302356641 by figaro on Saturday 26th of September 2009 01:58:34 PM
Old 09-26-2009
Yes, thanks for pointing that out.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Defining Variables

I'm trying to define a variable named sin I already have a variable named cos, which has the value "hello" I want sin to have the value of "hellothere", so sin would be something like sin = $cos & "there" but I'm not sure that I know the syntax. Can anyone help? :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sailorliones
4 Replies

2. AIX

defining a printer in qconfig

I've got a modified samba script (named it winprint) that I can use to print out to a to a shared Win Network printer from an AIX machine. This is a modification of the samba provided smbprint script changed to work under AIX as the backend for a queue. It does not read a config file I can print... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: matheeq
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

defining variables

Hey all, I was wondering if someone would take a look at this script I'm working on. I don't know if i have the syntax correct for my variables and if the for loop is written correctly. any assistance would be greatly appreciated. #!/usr/bin/bash ###########################################... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: em23
12 Replies

4. Programming

Defining the inputStream object

Question regarding extend issue What is the reason behind defining the inputStream object in this way... InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream("c:\\input.txt"); I know that FileInputStream extends InputStream, is there anything else ? I mean we could have define it like ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yahyaaa
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Defining an alias FreeBSD

I have defined this alias as quick way to find out which mount point to use for a USB drive after inserting it: # alias da='dmesg | grep da | grep MB' However, when invoking it, it states the following: # da da: Command not found. Can someone explain what is the issue here and how it can be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with defining PATH

Hi All, I have a trivial question but I dont know how to solve it. So basically I'm working on a USB key and I have a directory with some scripts which I use to work on files present in other directories within the USB or sometimes on the main harddisk too. The problem is every time I have to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawannoel
3 Replies

7. Programming

Problem defining a struct

I have the following code and getting the compilation errors baseLib/DynBaseObj.h:80: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘(' token baseLib/DynBaseObj.h:89: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘(' token baseLib/DynBaseObj.h:101:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Main script triggers second and it has to run at specific interval

Hi Friends, I am newbie to shell programming and I am stuck trying to accomplish following task.We use Bamboo CI which executes script1 passing parameters. This Main script executes script2 as backend process as part of one of it statements. Task of script2 is to essentially check whether a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aditya206
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Defining variable problem

Hi I'd say I'm having this weird problem where my script isn't taking the value off a variable or printing it. My code is like this: set count_C= `grep -c C mols` set count_H= `grep -c H mols` set count_O= `grep -c O mols` sed -i '7,7 s/$/ $count_C $count_O $count_H/g' input It... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saleheen
8 Replies
ATKBDC(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						 ATKBDC(4)

NAME
atkbdc -- the AT keyboard controller interface SYNOPSIS
options KBD_RESETDELAY=N options KBD_MAXWAIT=N options KBDIO_DEBUG=N device atkbdc In /boot/device.hints: hint.atkbdc.0.at="isa" hint.atkbdc.0.port="0x060" DESCRIPTION
The keyboard controller atkbdc provides I/O services for the AT keyboard and PS/2 mouse style pointing devices. This controller is required for the keyboard driver atkbd and the PS/2 pointing device driver psm. There can be only one atkbdc device configured in the system. DRIVER CONFIGURATION
Kernel Configuration Options The following kernel configuration options can be used to control the atkbdc driver. They may be set in the kernel configuration file (see config(8)). KBD_RESETDELAY=X, KBD_MAXWAIT=Y The keyboard driver atkbd and the pointing device driver psm may ask the atkbdc driver to reset these devices during the boot process. It sometimes takes a long time before these devices respond to the reset command. These options control how long the atkbdc driver should wait before eventually giving up -- the driver will wait X * Y msecs at most. If the drivers seem unable to detect devices, you may want to increase these values. The default values are 200 msec for X and 5 for Y. KBDIO_DEBUG=N Sets the debug level to N. The default value is zero, which suppresses all debugging output. SEE ALSO
atkbd(4), psm(4), config(8) HISTORY
The atkbdc driver first appeared in FreeBSD 3.1. It is based on the kbdio module in FreeBSD 2.2. AUTHORS
The kbdio module, the atkbdc driver and this manual page were written by Kazutaka Yokota <yokota@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
February 9, 1999 BSD