Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO system V documentation
Operating Systems SCO SCO system V documentation Post 302356593 by iMan on Saturday 26th of September 2009 08:40:48 AM
Old 09-26-2009
SCO system V documentation

Hi! I'm about to throw away a shelf meter or so of SCO system V official documentation.
The original beige binders. I'm not sure if there is a shortage of these old books, but if anyone near Gothenburg, Sweden has use for them. Drop me a line at : martin (dot) rudolfson at mac (dot) com

Martin

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sco Unix Online Documentation

help would be appreciated, thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BAM
1 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix

Hi everyone i have a question for all of you. It may be basic or it may be a good one. I recently aquired a copy of "SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix" (thats what the disks say) and for the life of me i can not get it to load. i have tried opening the disk in linux and it can not determine... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cerberus
0 Replies

3. SCO

system log of SCO

Hi, I did shutdown and restart SCO server, now wanna find log to know exactly when system was effected. I took a look at /var/adm/ but seem there are no logs for my required information. it seems diff from Sun or HP UNIX... appreciate all your help. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milo
2 Replies

4. SCO

where can get iso of sco system v 5.05

hi all please someone tell me where can get iso of sco System V vs 5.05 regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: weramirez
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Comprehensive system documentation by button click

Guys There's a new WebPage where you can generate a comprehensive detailed system documentation by button click. Look at the example at https://sdoctool.sun.com/data/doc.php?ID=sdoctool&N=2 ;) Interested, go to Cheers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lebch
0 Replies

6. SCO

Help on System Freeze in SCO

Hi, My SCO server freezes suddenly. I just want to know if there any tools / commands availble that can find which is causing the freeze? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Ravikumar R (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrb2009
4 Replies

7. SCO

SCO UNIXware 7.1.4 system backups

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me, I want to backup my sco unix system, I dont have an external/internal tape drive. How can I make a system backup? I do have a CD-RW on the server. I am new to sco unix. Please can anyone advise on what methods I can use, I have looked a cpio. I tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kpnuts
1 Replies

8. SCO

SCO Development System for System V 3.2 R4.2

Hi Guys, Some time ago I get a disk for my SCO System V 3.2 R4.2 tcp 1.2.1 distribution. Now 4 Year later I am serarching the development system due to the fact that System V did not come with the C compiler. There is any change to get it ? my intention is academyc only. or anyone... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: locovich
3 Replies
TSK_GETTIMES(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   TSK_GETTIMES(1)

NAME
tsk_gettimes - Collect MAC times from a disk image into a body file. SYNOPSIS
tsk_gettimes [-vV] [-i imgtype ] [-b dev_sector_size ] [-z zone ] [-s seconds ] image DESCRIPTION
tsk_gettimes examines each of the file systems in a disk image and returns the data about them in the MACtime body format (the same as run- ning 'fls -m' on each file system). The output of this can be used as input to mactime to make a timeline of file activity. The data is printed to STDOUT, which can then be redirected to a file. The arguments are as follows: -v verbose output to stderr -V Print version -i imgtype The format of the image file (use '-i list' for supported types) If not given, autodetection methods are used. -b dev_sector_size The size (in bytes) of the device sectors If not given, autodetection methods are used. -s seconds The time skew of the original system in seconds. For example, if the original system was 100 seconds slow, this value would be -100. -z zone The ASCII string of the time zone of the original system. For example, EST or GMT. These strings must be defined by your operating system and may vary. EXAMPLES
To collect data about image image.dd: # tsk_gettimes ./image.dd > body.txt AUTHOR
Brian Carrier <carrier at sleuthkit dot org> Send documentation updates to <doc-updates at sleuthkit dot org> TSK_GETTIMES(1)