Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to compile openGL code which is in C++ in ubuntu Post 302356457 by nsmrmd on Friday 25th of September 2009 03:28:53 PM
Old 09-25-2009
The above code looks like a MFC which is for Windows.
This will not work under Ubuntu. Try to implement the same using windowing API's like FLTK or even a simple glut will work.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Unable to compile ANSI compatible code on HP-UX

Hi!!, my HP-UX - 10.2 compiler doesnt appear to support ANSI style of coding. On compiling my C code, it flags error messages like error 1705: Function prototypes are an ANSI Feature Is it a generic problem with the HP compiler or do I need to use some special switches on the command... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyotipg
9 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Compile a code for running on boot

How can I compile a code that can be runned on boot:?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d4n1l0d
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to compile from source code?

Hi all, I downloaded the source code for a pkg. But i dont know how to build from it? I have no prior experience in building from source,so could you pls help me? I tried ./configure(after entering into the dir containing the src codes) but it generated some errors!!!!! Some files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Error when compile source code

Hello,I'm trying to compile source code for Nmap. My $PATH /usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/openwin/bin:/usr/ucb:/usr/local/bin:/usr/css/bin I type ./configure and all goes great.When I type ./make or ./make it says make not found.Why?I need a correct path for make?Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bgf0
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

i am new to opengl , how to work opengl in ubuntu

Hi, i am new to opengl, how to work openGL in ubuntu ,, i am not getting which packages as to be install and how to install those packages. and how to work with small programs.. Please guide me ,,, it will appriceated ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravikishore
7 Replies

6. Programming

How to rotate text in 3D using openGL code

Hi, I want to know how to write text in window and that is to be rotated in 3D using openGL in C language... any answer will have value .... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravikishore
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compile & Run Java Code

The java program is a part of speech tagger -> The Stanford NLP (Natural Language Processing) Group The goal is to use this script as part of a webpage to tag parts of speech based on a user-inputted string. I have no idea what to do with the files - I'm a complete *nix noob. I tried running... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tguillea
4 Replies

8. Programming

Compile and debug Vim source code

Hi, I want to debug Vim source code with GDB but I can't get it. It seems to run without debugger. Here is my try. I have supressed output of most commands. Tell me if you need them. $ uname -mor 2.6.37-ARCH i686 GNU/Linux $ mkdir ~/birei && cd ~/birei $ wget... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: birei
2 Replies

9. Programming

C++ for dummies: how to compile a code.

Hi. I wrote a small programm which shows me display's refresh rate #include "stdafx.h" #include "windows.h" #include "iostream" using namespace std; int _tmain(int cout) { HDC hDCScreen = GetDC(NULL); int RefreshFrequency = GetDeviceCaps(hDCScreen, VREFRESH); ReleaseDC(NULL, hDCScreen);... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: urello
1 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Compile smbfs module in kernel version 3.10 running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Is there any way to compile smbfs module in kernel 3.10 running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I did a 'make menuconfig' and it shows cifs. I found out online that smbfs is deprecated and replaced by cifs. I have an old system with kernel version 2.4 which only has smbfs (no cifs). Is it possible to compile... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Monil
1 Replies
DH_NATIVEJAVA(1)						     Debhelper							  DH_NATIVEJAVA(1)

NAME
dh_nativejava - compile jar files to native code and register them SYNOPSIS
dh_nativejava [debhelper options] [-n] [-o] [--sourcedir=dir] DESCRIPTION
dh_nativejava is a debhelper program that is responsible for compiling jars to native code and to make them known to the system. It also automatically generates the postinst and postrm commands needed to updated the global classmap database and adds a dependency on libgcj-common in the misc:Depends substitution variable. OPTIONS
-n, --noscripts Do not modify postinst/postrm scripts. -o, --onlyscripts Only modify postinst/postrm scripts, do not actually compile any files or register them. May be useful if the files are already built and registered. --destdir=directory Use this if you want the compiled files to be put in a directory other than the default of "/usr/lib/gcj" NOTES
Note that this command is not idempotent. "dh_clean -k" should be called between invocations of this command. Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) AUTHOR
Michael Koch <mkoch@debian.org>, Matthias Klose <doko@ubuntu.com> perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 DH_NATIVEJAVA(1)