Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Line space problem facing
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Line space problem facing Post 302356291 by patrick87 on Friday 25th of September 2009 05:38:20 AM
Old 09-25-2009
can't work?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer_cherry
Code:
sed -n '/>/!{p;}
        />/{
        1{p;}
        1!{x;p;x;p;}
        }' a.txt

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

facing a problem in redirection

Hi, I am doing this perl script print (@line(1..15)); the lines 1 to 15 get printed... how can i redirect this to file? thanks and regards vivek.s (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivekshankar
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

facing problem with cut command

hi , i used ls -ltr | cut -f 1 > \dev\tty but all teh coulmns r getting printed instead of only one........how can i resolve this? prob 2 : wud be able start cutting from last field......supposing in the case of dyanmic list.i dunno the field number of last column.......so is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivekshankar
3 Replies

3. Solaris

please help as i am facing problem with uptime

Hi I am getting the uptime output as follows 12:40am up 4 day(s), 18:29, 2 users, load average: 38.97, 36.54, 34.89 The load average is too high . I have checked the processes , but no process is taking too much cpu time Please help (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy009
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

facing problem in getting output on single line

i am using these two grep commands grep "^tipo" dump3_out.dat|awk -F"," '{for(i=1;i<=NF;i++){A=$i;B=substr($i, index($i, "=")+1);{print B }}}'|paste -s -d"||\n"|sed -e 's/^ //g' -e 's/| /|/g' >> result.dat grep -n "^ind" dump3_out.dat|cut -d "=" -f2|cut -d "," -f2|cut -d "n" -f1|tr -d '^ ' >>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: junaid.nehvi
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Facing problem with zone

i am using this way to create zone1 and zone2 bash-2.05b# zonecfg -z zone1 zone1: No such zone configured Use 'create' to begin configuring a new zone. zonecfg:zone1> create zonecfg:zone1> set zonepath=/zone/1 zonecfg:zone1> set autoboot=true zonecfg:zone1> add net zonecfg:zone1:net>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: coxmanchester
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem facing in if -else condition

can u plz tell me where is the error echo enter the filename to be searched read fname if #-d $fname then echo file exists if then echo itsa directory elif then echo its readable cat $fname else echo its not readable fi else ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gotam
1 Replies

7. Programming

can i have an optimal solution for this java code ? Facing Java heap space problem even at 3GB heaps

My desired output is run: for this 1 for this 2 for this 3 for this 4 for this 5 for this 1,2 1->2 for this 2,3 2->3 for this 3,4 3->4 for this 4,5 4->5 for this 1,2,3 1->2,3 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavkorde
2 Replies

8. AIX

facing problem using su

Hi, I am able to login using su - or su directly , # prompt is coming, it doesnt ask for password. any normal user on aix system is login using su - or su . Please suggest where to change the configuration direct root login is disabled in /etc/ssh/sshd_config file. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with data re-arrangement problem facing

Input file: <symbol>Q9Y8G1</symbol> <name>Q9Y8G1_EMENI</name> <symbol>Q6V953</symbol> <symbol>Q5B8K1</symbol> <name>Q6V953_EMENI</name> <symbol>G1A416</symbol> <name>G1A416_9FUNG</name> <symbol>D4N894</symbol> <name>D4N894_PLEER</name> <symbol>B0FFU4</symbol>... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpp_beginner
13 Replies
GLPOLYGONMODE(3G)														 GLPOLYGONMODE(3G)

NAME
glPolygonMode - select a polygon rasterization mode C SPECIFICATION
void glPolygonMode( GLenum face, GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
face Specifies the polygons that mode applies to. Must be GL_FRONT for front-facing polygons, GL_BACK for back-facing polygons, or GL_FRONT_AND_BACK for front- and back-facing polygons. mode Specifies how polygons will be rasterized. Accepted values are GL_POINT, GL_LINE, and GL_FILL. The initial value is GL_FILL for both front- and back-facing polygons. DESCRIPTION
glPolygonMode controls the interpretation of polygons for rasterization. face describes which polygons mode applies to: front-facing poly- gons (GL_FRONT), back-facing polygons (GL_BACK), or both (GL_FRONT_AND_BACK). The polygon mode affects only the final rasterization of polygons. In particular, a polygon's vertices are lit and the polygon is clipped and possibly culled before these modes are applied. Three modes are defined and can be specified in mode: GL_POINT Polygon vertices that are marked as the start of a boundary edge are drawn as points. Point attributes such as GL_POINT_SIZE and GL_POINT_SMOOTH control the rasterization of the points. Polygon rasterization attributes other than GL_POLYGON_MODE have no effect. GL_LINE Boundary edges of the polygon are drawn as line segments. They are treated as connected line segments for line stippling; the line stipple counter and pattern are not reset between segments (see glLineStipple). Line attributes such as GL_LINE_WIDTH and GL_LINE_SMOOTH control the rasterization of the lines. Polygon rasterization attributes other than GL_POLYGON_MODE have no effect. GL_FILL The interior of the polygon is filled. Polygon attributes such as GL_POLYGON_STIPPLE and GL_POLYGON_SMOOTH control the ras- terization of the polygon. EXAMPLES
To draw a surface with filled back-facing polygons and outlined front-facing polygons, call glPolygonMode(GL_FRONT, GL_LINE); NOTES
Vertices are marked as boundary or nonboundary with an edge flag. Edge flags are generated internally by the GL when it decomposes poly- gons; they can be set explicitly using glEdgeFlag. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if either face or mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glPolygonMode is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_POLYGON_MODE SEE ALSO
glBegin, glEdgeFlag, glLineStipple, glLineWidth, glPointSize, glPolygonStipple GLPOLYGONMODE(3G)