Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Emergency Forum Posting Problem Post 302355923 by otheus on Thursday 24th of September 2009 05:27:47 AM
Old 09-24-2009
Along these lines (sorry for stealing this thread, but it seems relevant here), should users be penalized for dup'ping to the Emergency forum after posting to the regular ones?

https://www.unix.com/emergency-unix-l...#post302355642

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Posting in teh incorrect Forum

As i am going through the board today i noticed alot of questions out of place. and quite a few of them were rather redundent to stuff that has already been coverd. I know that talking about stuff that has already been coverd will always happen BUT comeone people. Dosent anyone read the FAQ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Posting on a forum

Hi all, found a little flash movie about posting. Check it out. http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/posting.html? Regards, Dream (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DreamCatcher
2 Replies

3. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

User Guide: Posting in the Emergency Forum

Emergency UNIX and Linux Support !! Help Me! Forum (Request Urgent Help) README FIRST: How to Request Emergency or Urgent Help: You may post emergency work-related questions in the emergency forum. To post in this forum you will need to use your Bits. All questions answered on a "best... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Forum posting help

How do some posters get just a simple little text box in the middle of a sentence or paragragh? I have seen many threads where posters aren't using code tags or quote tags, because both of those take up an entire line on the screen. It looks like a code tag, but has no header and no newline... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlphaLexman
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Emergency Support Forum usage

I think I've noticed over recent years that the number of threads started on the Emergency Support forum has become virtually nil. Why do we think that is? Members cannot easily to find that forum? The site layout has changed? The longevity of this forum means that all the answers are... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: hicksd8
10 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)