Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Find command with MKS Toolkit Post 302355588 by chakrapani on Wednesday 23rd of September 2009 06:45:00 AM
Old 09-23-2009
Actually what you are doing seems right ... Look athe man page
http://www.mkssoftware.com/docs/man1/find.1.asp

find -- find files within file tree

But there might something missing in env... Can you do find command and try to get exit code $? and compare from man page ..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

command find returned bash: /usr/bin/find: Argument list too long

Hello, I create a file touch 1201093003 fichcomp and inside a repertory (which hava a lot of files) I want to list all files created before this file : find *.* \! -maxdepth 1 - newer fichcomp but this command returned bash: /usr/bin/find: Argument list too long but i make a filter all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yacsil
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

error while sending mails through MKS

#!/bin/ksh email0="dummy@company.com" emails() { # mail Generation echo "Hi" | /mapimail -s "-(Test Mail)From Production- `date`" $email0; } emails i receive the following error IDispatch::new MSMAPI.MAPISession failed: 800401f3 at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vrgurav
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Named pipes using MKS Toolkit

I'm not sure whether or not this question really belongs in this forum and will accept rebuke should I have mistakenly put it in the wrong place (hopefully the rebuke will be accompanied by an answer, though) I wish to implement named pipe communication between two process using MKS Toolkit. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ArndW
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

MKS KORN SHELL WONT EXECUTE from windows command prompt

Can anybody help me with this small script , the script works fine and launches the IE from c:\documents and settings \test\my documents>ksh prompt $RunURL1.sh this scitpt works and launches the ie from ksh , but when i schedule it to run the script then i get the error box saying command:1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venu
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Porting Unix c-shell script to Window under MKS-Tookit

Please ignore this question. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sommerville
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

MKS Korn shell not working when schedule

Hi I have a sample MKS Korn Shell script, it is working fine when I am executing manually (i.e command prompt) but not when schedule through scheduler. here is the script, ls command working just fine manual run, so I thought it could be environment varilable so kept same PATH when running... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkthoka
1 Replies

7. Linux

how to access schedule in cron/mks/w'

Hi, I need to work around 20 boxes to compile list of scheduled jobs on all of them, and these could be set in Linux RHat:cron, or Windows:MKS scheduler, or Windows:scheduler. Do you know how I can access those entries from script to have this whole list in sync, as we have it changed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
0 Replies
ASP-PERL(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      ASP-PERL(1p)

NAME
asp-perl - Apache::ASP CGI and command line script processor SYNOPSIS
asp-perl [-hsdb] [-f asp.conf] [-o directory] file1 @arguments file2 @arguments ... -h Help you are getting now! -f Specify an alternate configuration file other than ./asp.conf -s Setup $Session and $Application state for script. -d Set to debug code upon errors. -b Only return body of document, no headers. -o Output directory, writes to files there instead of STDOUT -p GlobalPackage config, what perl package are the scripts compiled in. DESCRIPTION
This program will run Apache::ASP scripts from the command line. Each file that is specified will be run, and the $Request->QueryString() and $Request->Form() data will be initialized by the @arguments following the script file name. The @arguments will be written as space separated words, and will be initialized as an associate array where %arguments = @arguments. As an example: asp-perl file.asp key1 value1 key2 value2 would be similar to calling the file.asp in a web environment like /file.asp?key1=value1&key2=value2 The asp.conf script will be read from the current directory for parameters that would be set with PerlSetVar normally under mod_perl. For more information on how to configure the asp.conf file, please see < http://www.apache-asp.org/cgi.html > SEE ALSO
perldoc Apache::ASP, and also http://www.apache-asp.org COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2004 Joshua Chamas, Chamas Enterprises Inc. This program is distributed under the GPL. Please see the LICENSE file in the Apache::ASP distribution for more information. perl v5.14.2 2011-08-15 ASP-PERL(1p)