Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache instance
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Apache instance Post 302355533 by krish4linux on Wednesday 23rd of September 2009 02:52:30 AM
Old 09-23-2009
Apache instance

Hi ,

Maximum How many instances of apache can we run in
one box?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

finding first instance

I have a file with 3 columns. Often the first two will hold the same values and the third may differ. I only want one row for each. i.e. aaa,bbb,1 aaa,bbb,2 aaa,bbb,3 xxx,yyy,1 xxx,yyy,2 zzz,rrr,5 Should be aaa,bbb,1 xxx,yyy,1 zzz,rrr,5 I just want the first instance of... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: peter.herlihy
20 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Single Instance

Hi, I have a script. I want only one instance of the script to be running at any point of the time. How can I do it. what would be the exact format of the ps command for doing this. For example the name of my script is "Inst.sh" Thanx in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sendhil
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace first instance(not first instance in line)

Alright, I think I know what I am doing with sed(which probably means I don't). But I cant figure out how to replace just the first occurance of a string. I have tried sed, ed, and grep but can't seem to figure it out. If you have any suggestions I am open to anything! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: IronHorse7
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching first instance of FS

Hi All, I have a property in a file as: property=value=a If I use FS="=" then I want only first = to be considered as field separator and remaining as value echo -e "property=value=a" | awk -F= '{print $2}' ie my $2 should be value=a Can anyone please help me with this. I need it in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed on first instance only

Hi, I've been trying to figure this one out and found a post about this on the forum here but the solution didn't seem to work for me. Basically what I have is a file that looks something like: stuff morestuff 0 otherthing 0 etc I want to substitute for the 0 but what I want to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

What does : do in this instance

Guys please see below functions to return a status depending on user input. Both seem to work the same. The second way has a : line which i can't understand or see in a ksh manual anywhere. Instead of doing the variable change if its empty on this line the first function simply does it on the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lavascript
7 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to start the right instance of Apache on RedHat server

Hi, I have 2 apache instance on my machine (RedHat), and i need to start the "apache2" after any reboot but could not find the way ( searching into "httpd.conf" ), so i'am starting "apache2" manually. After a reboot, none of them starts and when i when doing : httpd -k start, i got "apache"... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehdi1973
14 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Maximum Number of Virtual Hosts per Apache instance

Is there a directive to limit the number of virtual hosts allowed per apache instance? I am told yes but I cannot find it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

9. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies
Apache::Build(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Apache::Build(3)

NAME
Apache::Build - Methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Build (); my $build = Apache::Build->new; # rebuild mod_perl with build opts from the previous build % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache::Build -e rebuild DESCRIPTION
This module provides methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code. Since mod_perl remembers what build options were used to build it, you can use this knowledge to rebuild it using the same options. Simply chdir to the mod_perl source directory and run: % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache::Build -e rebuild If you want to rebuild not yet installed, but already built mod_perl, run from its root directory: % perl -Ilib -MApache::Build -e rebuild METHODS
new Create an object blessed into the Apache::Build class. my $build = Apache::Build->new; dir Top level directory where source files are located. my $dir = $build->dir; -d $dir or die "can't stat $dir $! "; find Searches for apache source directories, return a list of those found. Example: for my $dir ($build->find) { my $yn = prompt "Configure with $dir ?", "y"; ... } inc Print include paths for MakeMaker's INC argument to "WriteMakefile". Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache::Build->new->inc, ); module_magic_number Return the MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER defined in the apache source. Example: my $mmn = $build->module_magic_number; httpd_version Return the server version. Example: my $v = $build->httpd_version; otherldflags Return other ld flags for MakeMaker's dynamic_lib argument to "WriteMakefile". This might be needed on systems like AIX that need spe- cial flags to the linker to be able to reference mod_perl or httpd symbols. Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache::Build->new->inc, 'dynamic_lib' => { 'OTHERLDFLAGS' => Apache::Build->new->otherldflags, }, ); AUTHOR
Doug MacEachern mod_perl-1.99_07 2002-08-28 Apache::Build(3)