Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) OS X Support RSS iLife '09: System requirements Post 302355493 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 22nd of September 2009 09:30:04 PM
Old 09-22-2009
iLife '09: System requirements

Learn about the system requirements for iLife '09.

More from Apple OS X Support ...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

hello all, i am about to start in with (i hope) both solaris and linux. but first i need a system to put each of these OS's on what i would like to know what is the system requirements for Solaris and linux. i will be building the systems my self. they will all intel based, it is all i have parts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cloudy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System requirements

I am concidering setting up a server for a web page and I am clueless as to system requirements. Could someone tell me the requirement for installing unix from a hardware perscective. Is it installed with no other OS on the computer. A mini primart would be greatly appreciated !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Expiditer
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

Does anyone know the system requirements for Unix 03? I need the CPU, RAM, and harddisk space requirements. I have been looking all over the web but can't seem to find the numbers. If you could post a link that would be great. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: burke2
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with file system requirements

Hi, I need to give the file system requirements for our project and i don't know how to proceed. From where do i stand? Our box is SUNos and there are 20 to 30 application that we should support on the box. Can any one get me started in a direction. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravan
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 system requirements???

Hi guys, I have been using Solaris 10 virtually since a couple of weeks under VirtualBox. Now I want to run it on hardware as it doesn't seem to work well under VirtualBox, atleast to my knowledge. I have another system which I intend to run Solaris on, and it is as under. Processor:- Intel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)